anybody want FREE exhaust? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anybody want FREE exhaust?
Wednesday, June 25, 2008 9:22 AM
My car is an 04 with pacesetter armor coated header, magnaflow high flow cat, 31" resonator, 2 1/4" piping, and a dynamax super turbo muffler with a stock looking exhaust tip/turn.

So here's the deal, if you have a 03-05 with 100% completely stock exhaust from the manifold to tip thats in good condition, no rust holes, no cloged cat, no broken flepipe and you want this stuff this is how it will work. You go to GM and buy all new stock gaskets, you dive out to me on a Monday morning and we will take both cars to a local exhaust shop. YOU pay for them to swap everything from one car to another and thats it.

Full exhaut for the cost of gaskets and install, thats a HELL of a deal.

Re: anybody want FREE exhaust?
Wednesday, June 25, 2008 10:41 AM
bah loser...scram!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 10:59 AM
im interested

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 1:00 PM
I thought you had a muffler on your car?

I can resond to pm's from my phone but I can reply in threads.... As for the cost, don't know don't care not my problem LOL. If I had to guess I would think 350-400 range?

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 1:33 PM
no i dont have a muffler

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 2:08 PM
I can give you my stock manifold if you want it.

Save your money. It might be worth something someday.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 9:10 PM
^^ I thought you had a stock manifold/downpipe on yours still? Thats what it looked like.

I have 2 stock manifolds, both have broken studs... is yours still in one piece with all 3 studs still good? do you have the downpipe section complete still?

Thursday, June 26, 2008 10:05 AM
I have a stock exhaust on my car and im interested!!

Friday, June 27, 2008 10:14 AM
I think there are two studs in my stock manifold . Ones missing. I have the cobalt ss/sc stock manifold on my car with the stock downpipe cut and 2.5 in. pipe welded to it. Let me know if you need the studs.

Save your money. It might be worth something someday.

Sunday, June 29, 2008 8:19 PM
Can I ship U mine--03 LS Sport , It only has 6,000 miles on it
just can't take the time off work right now

Sunday, June 29, 2008 8:23 PM
what do you mean? you want to ship me your whole exhaust and then ship you all of mine back?

Sunday, June 29, 2008 9:00 PM
yep!
chicago is like 6hrs away for me!!!!!!

Sunday, June 29, 2008 9:09 PM
that would be absolute last option if I can't find anyone willing to drive out.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 8:56 AM
If you can get an install quote I may be interested.
Tuesday, July 08, 2008 10:54 AM
typically you go in with what to want done to get a quote.... I can talk to them and get a ballpark number but it won't be a set in stone quote.

Sunday, July 13, 2008 6:35 AM
bump

Sunday, July 13, 2008 11:58 AM
how much would its cost?????????????
Sunday, July 13, 2008 12:25 PM
don't know, a hell of a lot less then buying all the parts

Thursday, July 17, 2008 2:52 PM
Any takers yet??
ok, what if I met the caravaners on thursday nite at the rest stop at 5pm with my exhaust?? they stay at your place- you get back- install and ship your old one to me??-- option 2- I ship mine now, you install, and when they come back from the bash they drop off your old stuff?? jb

Thursday, July 17, 2008 3:55 PM
I'd say ship now, I'll get it swapped over and you can try to find someone willing to bring it back on the way home, if that doesn't work I will ship it back at your expense

Thursday, July 17, 2008 4:25 PM
its not free and u wont let ppl do the work them self lame

Thursday, July 17, 2008 6:03 PM
Don't come in my thread bitching because I wouldn't drive out to you to let your buddy do the work.

If you would rather spend $800+ for exhaust and still have to install it thats fine with me, I'm not gonna try to stop you.

I'm selling the car weather its with stock exhaust or aftermarket exhaust, its quite enough where it really doesn't matter..... the whole point of this thread is hook someone up, I'd rather see it go to someone who wants a performance exhaust instead of selling it with the car to someone who doesn't care either way.

Just because I'm giving the parts away doesn't mean I'm going to do labor for free, it doesn't mean I'm gonna drive out to you so you don't have to use your gas, it doesn't mean I'm let some random person work on my car and risk damage or accidents just so you don't have to spend anything on labor..... If thats not good enough then go @!#$ yourself, go buy it all new you don't deserve a hook up.

I'm not spending a penny, doing work, or risking my car to a random person just so I can try to hook someone up with performance parts.

Saturday, July 19, 2008 2:22 PM
If I had a good idea how much it would cost to do the swap and for the gaskets, I'd consider it. I have an 03-05 stock exhaust.
Monday, July 21, 2008 8:28 AM
Call a dealer for gasket prices and go from there.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search