Fall 08 Omaha/western Iowa area meet... - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Fall 08 Omaha/western Iowa area meet...
Saturday, September 06, 2008 11:42 PM
I will be there. I really look forward to this sort of thing.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Sunday, September 07, 2008 7:18 AM
i believe we have one cobaltss.net guy and one beretta guy wanting to come so far. they are both waiting to confirm with work.

Sunday, September 07, 2008 12:27 PM
Yo brad ill be there cody doesnt know for sure yet though he better go haha cody v prob wont idk yet he sucks up to his soon to be wife to much lol and ill see about the other ppl theres about 5 in sf here just a matter chasin them down lol about 3 in canton and so on so on...... and i found a project cavi to work on for a v6 swap oh yea

BTW wade your my IDOL!!!!!
Sunday, September 07, 2008 1:11 PM
okay so i am thinking i may come down friday evening just to get an extra day out of it, im usually off weekends anyways.. hopefully we can get a good sized group out there, the more the better..
The grillin sounds fine, and lots of photos sound better (we just wont show my scraped ass bumper) lol
So I just need to figure out where i'll stay while im there, see if there are any marriotts i can stay at (employee discounts ftw),, im stoked for a meet guys.

All show, coming soon ---> GO
Sunday, September 07, 2008 1:40 PM
I'm going to take friday and sat off work-- count me in!!
if the cars' not done, I will trailer it !!!!!!!
If any one wants the parts I have for sale in another post- I can bring them / let me know

Sunday, September 07, 2008 5:44 PM
add your name's to the list guys!

Sunday, September 07, 2008 7:40 PM
alright i got it fixed my cavs back on the road im coming for sure now my third gear is kinda weak but ill baby it i think i might be the only v6 there cuz im the only one stupid enough to do it
Sunday, September 07, 2008 8:04 PM
Tommy... for you I will put in the request. The 27th of September right? It better not get rained out because I don't have a lot of vacation time, lol. If it starts raining I say we hit up the bar or something.

Sunday, September 07, 2008 8:26 PM
if its rains there will be a rain date... sunday the 28th

Monday, September 08, 2008 5:49 AM
Now that is the kind of enthusiasm I like to see Steve! Plus if I tell my wife you are going to she won't freak out thinking I am going to some rave with lots of drugs and young promiscuous women.

We should have an Omaha caravan up there, also Sunday the 28th is no bueno for me since there is a NRSCCA solo event at Mid-America Center that day.

||Click to visit my Cardomain page|Nebraska Region SCCA||
Monday, September 08, 2008 6:20 AM
Tommy Boy ( Brutus ) wrote:Plus if I tell my wife you are going to she won't freak out thinking I am going to some rave with lots of drugs and young promiscuous women.

and just what makes you think there WONT be?

come on people add your names to the list if you are for sure coming!

1. z yaaaa.....................Brad Wheeler...............Sioux City........................5lbs of hamburger
2. marroquin11...........Luis Marroquin.............Kansas City...................Drinks!
3. Casey Schaaf.........Casey Schaaf...............Kansas City....................2 Bags of chips
4. logicalkaos..............Trevor Blesh.................Omaha, NE.....................Chicken

wade- you gonna get the charcoal and lighter fluid again?

Monday, September 08, 2008 7:52 AM
1. z yaaaa.....................Brad Wheeler...............Sioux City........................5lbs of hamburger
2. marroquin11...........Luis Marroquin.............Kansas City...................Drinks!
3. Casey Schaaf.........Casey Schaaf...............Kansas City....................2 Bags of chips
4. logicalkaos..............Trevor Blesh.................Omaha, NE.....................Chicken
5.mikeburns.................mike burns...................sioux @!#$y.......................?????
Monday, September 08, 2008 8:31 AM
5.mikeburns.................mike burns...................sioux @!#$y.......................?????
6.Wade Jarvis..............Wade Jarvis.................Des Moines IA...............charcoal and lighter fluid

Brad your 5lbs of hamburger had better not be one solid brick this time. Who is bringing the Jager and enenergy drink?

Monday, September 08, 2008 8:50 AM
LMFAO!!!! ill make sure mel thaws that sh!t out this time.

and wade... i do believe we may just need to order a keg.

Fall 08 Omaha/western Iowa area meet...CLICK ME!
Monday, September 08, 2008 10:07 AM
Wade Jarvis wrote:1. z yaaaa.....................Brad Wheeler...............Sioux City........................5lbs of hamburger
6.Wade Jarvis..............Wade Jarvis.................Des Moines IA...............charcoal and lighter fluid
7. Brad Rogers(The Real One.........Sleepngase......Sioux City IA.........???????

Quote:

Monday, September 08, 2008 10:48 AM
z yaaaa wrote:LMFAO!!!! ill make sure mel thaws that sh!t out this time.

and wade... i do believe we may just need to order a keg.

Boooo You know I don't like beer. If we had that many people that would be awsome.

Monday, September 08, 2008 12:04 PM
Brad Rogers wrote:
Wade Jarvis wrote:1. z yaaaa.....................Brad Wheeler...............Sioux City........................5lbs of hamburger
7. Brad Rogers(The Real One.........Sleepngase......Sioux City IA.........???????

FAIL!

7. Sleepngase.............Brad Rogers(The Real One).......Sioux City IA.........???????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, September 08, 2008 12:05 PM

Monday, September 08, 2008 12:08 PM
ill try and not be a little bitch and make it. my car is down right now so i will have my ultra fast black z with me. the one that uses NAWS.

7. Sleepngase.............Brad Rogers(The Real One).......Sioux City IA.........ketchup and mustard
8. tjepkes........................Paul Tjepkes..............Sheldon, IA........................steaks

Monday, September 08, 2008 12:19 PM
Oh soo sorry Mr. Wheeler.

Monday, September 08, 2008 12:26 PM
im gay and like boys.

Monday, September 08, 2008 12:32 PM
Get off my account WHEELER!!!!!

Monday, September 08, 2008 3:21 PM
1. z yaaaa.......................Brad Wheeler...............Sioux City........................5lbs of hamburger
2. marroquin11.............Luis Marroquin.............Kansas City...................Drinks!
3. Casey Schaaf...........Casey Schaaf...............Kansas City....................2 Bags of chips
4. logicalkaos...............Trevor Blesh.................Omaha, NE.....................Chicken
5.mikeburns..................mike burns...................sioux @!#$y.......................?????
6.Wade Jarvis...............Wade Jarvis.................Des Moines IA...............charcoal and lighter fluid
7. Sleepngase..............Brad Rogers(The Real One).......Sioux City IA.........ketchup and mustard
8. tjepkes.......................Paul Tjepkes...............Sheldon, IA........................steaks
9. thebondoman .........John Beers .................Corydon IA ........................cheesy potatoe cassarole

Monday, September 08, 2008 3:47 PM
And I am the only Omaha guy to confirm so far.
Monday, September 08, 2008 4:40 PM
well steve w is coming he just hasn't marked his name down yet. DTP might come but i doubt it, and i think brandon said he was coming. jeremiah said he needs to see whats going on that weekend and needs some time.

Monday, September 08, 2008 4:43 PM
1. z yaaaa.......................Brad Wheeler...............Sioux City........................5lbs of hamburger
2. marroquin11.............Luis Marroquin.............Kansas City...................Drinks!
3. Casey Schaaf...........Casey Schaaf...............Kansas City....................2 Bags of chips
4. logicalkaos...............Trevor Blesh.................Omaha, NE.....................Chicken
5.mikeburns..................mike burns...................sioux @!#$y.......................?????
6.Wade Jarvis...............Wade Jarvis.................Des Moines IA...............charcoal and lighter fluid
7. Sleepngase..............Brad Rogers(The Real One).......Sioux City IA.........ketchup and mustard
8. tjepkes.......................Paul Tjepkes...............Sheldon, IA........................steaks
9. thebondoman .........John Beers .................Corydon IA ........................cheesy potatoe cassarole
10.trw71........................Tyler Wichers...............Sioux falls, S.D.................What ever i find
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search