Fall 08 Omaha/western Iowa area meet... - Page 3 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Fall 08 Omaha/western Iowa area meet...
Monday, September 08, 2008 6:01 PM
I think I have something going on then but I'm not sure, Maybe if you guys do it on sunday, I'll see what I can do

Monday, September 08, 2008 7:50 PM
Not bad for having started this thread a mere 3 days ago...

1. z yaaaa.......................Brad Wheeler...............Sioux City, IA..........................5lbs of hamburger
2. marroquin11.............Luis Marroquin.............Kansas City, KS...................Drinks!
3. Casey Schaaf...........Casey Schaaf...............Kansas City, KS....................2 Bags of chips
4. logicalkaos...............Trevor Blesh..................Omaha, NE...........................Chicken
5. mikeburns.................Mike Burns....................Sioux City, IA..........................?????
6. Wade Jarvis...............Wade Jarvis..................Des Moines, IA.....................charcoal and lighter fluid
7. Sleepngase..............Brad Rogers..................Sioux City, IA.........................ketchup and mustard
8. tjepkes.......................Paul Tjepkes.................Sheldon, IA...........................steaks
9. thebondoman ..........John Beers ..................Corydon, IA..............................cheesy potato casserole
10. trw71.........................Tyler Wichers...............Sioux falls, S.D.......................What ever i find
11. l3rutus......................Tommy Riss.................Omaha, NE.............................?????

lets get some more!!!

Fall 08 Omaha/western Iowa area meet...CLICK ME!
Monday, September 08, 2008 8:08 PM
Here is the thing, I have to go to my cousins on the 27th but it is in Ft. Dodge, so I can probably head that way around 1 or so when do you guys plan on starting?

Monday, September 08, 2008 9:18 PM
that should be perfect, man. were gonna start at 3:00. should give you plenty of time to get here.

Monday, September 08, 2008 11:15 PM
sweet this is turning out to be a good one, z yaaa can you post this on the j-body meets forum? I know some of the guys from Midwest don't frequent this thread that often but they do the other one, but instead of talking there you should say to confirm in here. just a thought............

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 6:29 AM
done and done.

Friday, September 12, 2008 9:07 AM
any of you hopefuls know if you can, yet?

Friday, September 12, 2008 1:43 PM
I don't go back to work until tomorrow... i ended up with broncitis and missed a day. It all depends on how much vacation I have left as to when I will get there... probably around 4-5 or so.

Saturday, September 13, 2008 6:32 PM
I am working to see if I can make it up there...lots of great cars I'd love to see and folks I'd like to meet...plus missing the Bash means I have some catching up to do!!

I have family in West Mineral KS that I can stay with on Friday and Saturday night...means I leave on Friday morning and hit the meet on Saturday, then drive back to KS for hte night and head back to SA Sunday morning...I'll let you know for sure after Monday when I ask off work for Friday before the meet...that's the key...can I get off work that day!!

Hope to be there and meet some folks...hope you don't mind!

It's a 16 hour drive for me...and I'm considering it folks...so those that are closer need to really consider it!!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Saturday, September 13, 2008 8:52 PM
DARON?! your one of the very last persons i would have expected to drive that freaking far to come to a small ass mid west meet! dood.. for you to even consider the event honors and stuns the sh!t out of me. (because you are indeed so far away)

do i mind? HAHAHAHAHAHA, man... if you drive 16 f'ing hours to come to this thing i will personally drink 16 beers in your honor and hump your car.

i am at a loss for words. that would simply be... A M A Z I N G ! ! ! ! !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, September 13, 2008 8:56 PM

Sunday, September 14, 2008 2:43 PM
got another buddy of mine coming... has a grand prix.

1. z yaaaa.......................Brad Wheeler...............Sioux City, IA..........................5lbs of hamburger
2. marroquin11.............Luis Marroquin.............Kansas City, KS...................Drinks!
3. Casey Schaaf...........Casey Schaaf...............Kansas City, KS....................2 Bags of chips
4. logicalkaos...............Trevor Blesh..................Omaha, NE...........................Chicken
5. mikeburns.................Mike Burns....................Sioux City, IA..........................?????
6. Wade Jarvis...............Wade Jarvis..................Des Moines, IA.....................charcoal and lighter fluid
7. Sleepngase..............Brad Rogers..................Sioux City, IA.........................ketchup and mustard
8. tjepkes.......................Paul Tjepkes.................Sheldon, IA...........................steaks
9. thebondoman ..........John Beers ..................Corydon, IA..............................cheesy potato casserole
10. trw71.........................Tyler Wichers...............Sioux falls, S.D.......................What ever i find
11. l3rutus......................Tommy Riss.................Omaha, NE.............................?????
12. Mike Schneider ......Mike Schneider............Tekamah, NE..........................hot dogs and hot dog buns

Sunday, September 14, 2008 2:48 PM
12. Mike Schneider ......Mike Schneider............Tekamah, NE..........................hot dogs and hot dog buns
13. Rousseau9099......Sean Rousseau..........Dakota City, IA.........................?????

Sunday, September 14, 2008 9:30 PM
I'm gonna try....any volunteers to help me drop a trans? if the trans gets fixed and help me run new brake lines we got much better odds

Monday, September 15, 2008 6:10 AM
if im not busy next week id be glad to help ya man. can't this week or weekend though... biggest show of the year for me is on sunday so i gotta be cleaning the crap outta the car all this week.

Monday, September 15, 2008 12:30 PM
BlueDeuce wrote:I am working to see if I can make it up there...lots of great cars I'd love to see and folks I'd like to meet...plus missing the Bash means I have some catching up to do!!

I have family in West Mineral KS that I can stay with on Friday and Saturday night...means I leave on Friday morning and hit the meet on Saturday, then drive back to KS for hte night and head back to SA Sunday morning...I'll let you know for sure after Monday when I ask off work for Friday before the meet...that's the key...can I get off work that day!!

Hope to be there and meet some folks...hope you don't mind!

It's a 16 hour drive for me...and I'm considering it folks...so those that are closer need to really consider it!!

That would be sweet. I would like to meet you as well as see the car in person. You would be driving your cav right?

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Monday, September 15, 2008 8:31 PM
Well guys....I'm on call on Sunday, day after the meet so no way to get out of that!

Was wanting to get back to the in-laws for a few things I had there and that would have been a good weekend trip...get a few things and go to a meet! But...ah the Air Force calls!

Maybe next time...sorry guys.

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Monday, September 15, 2008 8:33 PM
^^ That sucks

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 6:11 AM
hey man, not a problem. certainly understandable.

and thanks for being in the armed forces, without you guys... we wouldn't be here.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 1:25 PM
BlueDeuce wrote:Well guys....I'm on call on Sunday, day after the meet so no way to get out of that!

Was wanting to get back to the in-laws for a few things I had there and that would have been a good weekend trip...get a few things and go to a meet! But...ah the Air Force calls!

Maybe next time...sorry guys.

No biggie. I still think it is cool that you even considered coming. I totally understand about being in the Air Force as both of my brothers are in the Air Force.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 1:27 PM
I'm still debating on going... I can't afford to spend my vacation and then have it rain and get rescheduled.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 8:40 PM
SUPER 8 still has rooms

Super 8
2835 Iowa Ave, Onawa, IA
| 712-423-2101 (1.55 miles away)

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 10:38 PM
getting pumped guys.

Friday, September 19, 2008 8:10 AM
one week to go guys!

looks like everything is going as planned. 10 day weather forecast is saying hella nice weather for the entire weekend so we should be more then good to go.

and just so brandon doesn't forget again....

THE MEET IS THIS COMING SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH

Friday, September 19, 2008 10:58 AM
Whats up guys? I wont be able to make it to this one. The B-20 isnt in the SI yet =( dont have much time to work on it between Work and the Girl im workin on both of them right now and dont have time to work on the EF.

99z for 2015.. I'm back bitches
Saturday, September 20, 2008 8:29 AM
Sucks I won't have the cavalier together in time....but I should be able to make it I think what should I bring?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search