Extra Parts From Sonic Z - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Extra Parts From Sonic Z
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 5:55 PM
Just seeing if anyone can use a Venom Nitrous Kit. The car is long gone, however, I still troll around here from time to time. Let me know. Thanks.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/pts/1090578331.html

Also have the digital Air Ride controller with remotes for the Air Ride Technologies Cavalier kit. It is an add on to the current kit they sell for the Cavys/ Sunfires. Not sure what to ask for that, but will work with you. Here is a link to the newer version. Mine is the RidePro E, not the E2 like in the link. All they did was change the look of the controller.

http://www.ridetech.com/products/RidePro_e2_Control_System-981-36.html

Re: Extra Parts From Sonic Z
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 8:07 PM
Just wanted to come in here and say Mike (Sonic Z) is a great guy to deal with. Don't hesitate to buy these parts from him.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 8:12 PM
Thanks Brandon. I appreciate that.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 8:32 PM
[quote=BoltZ DesignZ™]Just wanted to come in here and say Mike (Sonic Z) is a great guy to deal with. Don't hesitate to buy these parts from him.

Yep what he said.... btw Sup Mike (Soniz Z) long time no talk hey is your number still the same?? it ends wit 3637??

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 10:58 PM
Also as they said great guy bought things from him awhile back

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/maxxracer23/ModdinArtSignature.gif[/IMG]

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 2:30 AM
[quote=BoltZ DesignZ™]Just wanted to come in here and say Mike (Sonic Z) is a great guy to deal with. Don't hesitate to buy these parts from him.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 7:23 AM

I concur

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 7:27 AM

Word

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 4:46 PM
Just came across my stock RDS CD/Cassette radio. Looks near mint, and I know it was in working order.

Also have a set of Razzi skirts too. They are just dirty/dusty. Mounts up perfectly. Picture shows them kind of hanging there. They weren't mounted.

Saturday, March 28, 2009 12:33 AM
Hector-

My number is still the same, however, I don't keep it on me too often as it is a work phone.

Nothing "tickles anyone's fancy?". I will try to update this post if I find any more parts that I am not using.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 4:33 PM
OK, nitrous kit is sold. Radio, Sideskirts, and Air Ride Controller is still available. I also came across some more items. Some of the gauges are missing a couple fittings, or a bulb socket, so that is why I will take any resonable offers. The Speedo needs a trip/reset button, otherwise everything that was mocked up worked perfectly. The Oil Pressure gauge in the mockup is a mechanical one. Any offers?

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 4:58 PM
i call dibs on the air/fuel gauge. everything there for that?
Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:44 PM
I guess a description might help as my camera is good for nothing. Look at the very bottom picture. From top left.....

Electrical water temp w/ sender
3-5/8 Tach w/ shift light and recall
3-5/8 Speedo Needs a new external program/trip button
Mechanical Oil PSI

Next row
Mech Fuel PSI Silver Face
Air PSI
Sender for Water Temp

Bottom Row
Mech Fuel PSI Black Face
Another Air PSI
EGT Gauge w/ thermocouple
Autometer Boost
Autometer Volt
Autometer A/F Ratio

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:55 PM
i wish i had the money to pick all that up from ya. hope its still around after tax return lol.

Thursday, April 02, 2009 11:09 PM
side skirts fit on 2 door cavalier? how much you want for them ?
Thursday, April 02, 2009 11:10 PM
pm me please =]
i really need some skirts
Friday, April 03, 2009 1:42 AM
let me guess my cluster went when you sold the car

Sunday, April 05, 2009 8:36 AM
Hey just wondering how much for the skirts? PM me please???
Thursday, April 09, 2009 7:48 PM
Dibs on the EGT gauge. BUMP. What up man how much you want for that
Sunday, May 03, 2009 9:20 PM
Nitrous Kit, and Air Ride Controller are sold. All gauges still for sale, as well as the skirts and stock RDS CD/CASS Radio. I also came across my old set of Billet Aluminum Door Sills. They are a little dirty, and could use a good cleaning/polishing. I will try to get a picture of them, but these are the ones RkSport used to carry. They are made by Trenz, and are engraved with "Cavalier".

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search