I'm the 2009 Cable-Dohmer/Sunoco ET Series Winner - KCIR - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I'm the 2009 Cable-Dohmer/Sunoco ET Series Winner - KCIR
Monday, April 20, 2009 2:50 PM
Ok so i know its not my fiero but i have a 96 5spd chevy cavalier with a 2.2 and Intake, and full exhaust on it
along with front wheels and tires. Anyways me and my step dad went to KCIR to race the money races this weekend and he competed in the Pro class and i competed in the Sprotsmen class. So outa 15 cars me and this ford focus were the only non v8 cars out there. So i ran my to time trials and them came first round elimination i red lite and so i lost so i bought back in. Well after hours went buy and more rounds came and went I got down to the finals. it was between me and a 5.0 @!#$stan LOL so i left first since i was and am the slowest in my class so than he came after to me i was far enough ahead that i lifted at the end. and than i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well i just had to share that with you guys

Re: I'm the 2009 Cable-Dohmer/Sunoco ET Series Winner - KCIR
Monday, April 20, 2009 3:19 PM
Awesome! Braket racing takes some skill and a little bit of luck sometimes. What was the payout for winning?

Monday, April 20, 2009 3:26 PM
Drag it to death wrote:Awesome! Braket racing takes some skill and a little bit of luck sometimes. What was the payout for winning?

250 min and anything over 10 cars was bonus there were 15 cars so i figured it up and its about 375 but than you gota take tax's out of it so about 280 give or take lol ya skill is needed expectly to keep a 5spd car consistant!!!!!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 9:16 AM
sweet dude! now use that money and drop that thing!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 11:29 AM
Luis Marroquin wrote:sweet dude! now use that money and drop that thing!

or to buy goo gone to rip the beaner fender trim off...

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:59 PM
Congrats

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 3:52 PM
yea don't like the beaner trim but its better than showing the rust on the finders!!! waiting till i get new finders than its coming off

Thursday, April 23, 2009 8:18 PM
its fender.. fender.

------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, April 25, 2009 8:50 PM
lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search