Needing a set of strut to knuckle bolts and nuts. - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Needing a set of strut to knuckle bolts and nuts.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 11:57 PM
Pretty simple what I'm needing. 1 full set of bolts that mount the struts to the steering knuckles, they're the same whether they are from a 95 or an 04, regardless of model.

So, if you've got a parts car and want to make a few bucks for some bolts, let me know. Or if you've got a spare set of new ones that you didn't use, I want em for sure. I want a set that doesn't have messed up threads, so keep that in mind on used hardware. The nicer the condition the better I will pay. Brad can vouch for my legitness on such ventures.

I need to know pretty quick though, I'm gonna go check the dealership price tomorrow and then put it through gmpd. Buying new ones doesn't scare me much since I know they'll be new, and I'm also a stickler for and fan of OEM parts.

I live in south eastern Iowa, zip code 52501. But if you're close enough I'm willing to meet or even come and pull them myself.

Re: Needing a set of strut to knuckle bolts and nuts.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 5:34 AM
Just go to the dealer..When we lowered my car we messed oneof mine up and it was like 10-15 for 4 of em I think

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 11:22 AM
Damn, that's cheap. We put new ones on one of my buddies car a few years ago and it was $80 for the set from the dealership.

Thursday, September 24, 2009 3:40 PM
So I went ahead and stopped by the dealership today, intending to get a quote only, turns out its only gonna be like $46 to get the full set of 4 bolts and 4 nuts. So I went ahead and ordered the set to be here on Monday. Obviously not the cheapest route, but $46 ain't gonna kill me. Thanks for anyone that checked the thread and turned some wheels thinking about it.

Monday, September 28, 2009 1:44 PM
22600725 is the part number for the bolts, $10.06 a piece from the dealer.
11516382 for the nuts, $1.58 from the dealer.

The bolts list at 5.xx on gmpd for those wondering, instead of waiting and getting a deal I decided to help the local economy.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search