Who mess's with HP tuners? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Who mess's with HP tuners?
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 8:17 PM
ok i'm thinking about doing a hybrid swap and i want to start talking with someone that knows about Hp tuners and can do 2.4 ecms?

you knows know of anybody around?

thanks

Re: Who mess's with HP tuners?
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 9:04 PM
You would have much better luck in the tuning forum. Where are you located and what exactly do you need to know?

Windy City TurboZ
Thursday, October 01, 2009 6:04 AM
Just buy the program, come over and I can take care of it.

60*V-6 or Bust!
Thursday, October 01, 2009 5:20 PM
Where exactly are you from? You planning on ditching your 96 ecu, correct?

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Thursday, October 01, 2009 8:19 PM
I"m from kck (kansas that is) and no i'm thinking about buying a z24 5spd and doing a 2.3/2.4 hybrid swap i have just about all the pieces to do it. but i need to find someone that can tune it for me when its done that is if i find someone that can tune. if and do find someone who does tuning i plan to do

this:
2.3 086 head on a 96-97 2.4 with HO cams or if i can manage to get the Hg2 or .430 lift cams for it than run ron's header for those who know him its a great piece. and Cam gears also.

Sunday, October 11, 2009 9:53 PM
bump for help

Monday, October 12, 2009 8:06 AM
justin stockdall wrote:bump for help
You need to swap PCMs and harnesses, or go standalone. Doing the acutal tuning is not a major problem(if you want to bring to STL, I can do it), its the hardware in your case..

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, October 19, 2009 1:53 AM
I'm pretty sure overkill in lawrence can do HP tuners...
Monday, October 26, 2009 8:38 AM
yeah Justin Overkill Performance in lawrence does HPT and they have an in house dyno. I have talked to the owner (I think his name is Jason) and he said that he would be willing to work with J-bodies and he sounds like a reasonably intelligent guy. If you want to spend the cash MC Racing does HPT, but they are usually dicks and will not give you the time of day unless your spending a few G's with them. I am not sure how knowledgeable they are with a J-body but the guy that tunes for them has done a lot of work for Procharger.

ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:
justin stockdall wrote:bump for help
You need to swap PCMs and harnesses, or go standalone. Doing the acutal tuning is not a major problem(if you want to bring to STL, I can do it), its the hardware in your case..

Or you can trailer the car to STL and have ^^^^ this guy work his magic and create a monster.

BTW you never called me to talk about PITT, shoot me a call if you wanna come down for a weekend. Shoot me a pm since i don't troll the forum much anymore.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009 10:43 AM
Thanks luis i spaced it off sorry man i'ma be down in jolpin this coming weekend maybe me and my gf can come up and meet you for a bit and talk to you. maybe come look at the school!! lol Ya i talked to Mark at overkill and he also has built a Ho quad with 75shot in a 95 sunfire that ran 13.60's he only workes with obd2 cars so i can't get my ga worked on from there but soon when i get all the bugs worked out i wanna get it dyno'd

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search