Anyone in the Peoria, IL area with HPT? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone in the Peoria, IL area with HPT?
Thursday, October 01, 2009 3:21 PM
Looking to tune my car once my intake mani, header, and exhaust get here. I have 450cc injectors out of my 1G DSM as well as my Innovate LC1 wideband.

Lemme know. If nothing else I'd like to hang out and discuss some HPT since I am looking into tuning before I buy the suite.

Re: Anyone in the Peoria, IL area with HPT?
Thursday, October 01, 2009 5:21 PM
Zach Reliford wrote:Looking to tune my car once my intake mani, header, and exhaust get here. I have 450cc injectors out of my 1G DSM as well as my Innovate LC1 wideband.

Lemme know. If nothing else I'd like to hang out and discuss some HPT since I am looking into tuning before I buy the suite.
Hope your running resistor packs.....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Thursday, October 01, 2009 8:32 PM
I assume you're saying this because the DSM injectors are low impedance and the stockers are high impedance.

I've read up on it. I just need to find the resistor packs to use. I'm looking to unlock my car on HPT and do some normal tweaks and do some tuning as well. I have the LC1 out of the Talon so once the header comes I am going to put it on and I should be able to log AFR at that point.
Friday, October 02, 2009 11:55 AM
peoria rivermen FTW!!!

Ohhh and imphat would be your best bet for tunning in your area

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 8:36 AM
You guys can meet up in Litchfield, IL, at my house. Somewhat of a halfway meeting point. Just a suggestion.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search