Part Out - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Part Out
Saturday, October 10, 2009 6:34 PM
I am trying to figure up what I can get to go towards my new toy. Chalk full of suspension parts, and awesome package deals. Buyer pays shipping.

*Tokico....D-specs. They be adjusting they damper force. 9 ways. 6 months new, less than 4,000 miles ran.
$450+shipping

*Eibach....Pro kits. same as tokico's 6 months new, 4k miles ran.
$150+shipping

[FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]PACKAGE DEAL
Own BOTH Struts and Springs for $550+shipping

*Front GM strut bar, little bit of rust around the right weld, comes with hardware
$45+shipping

*OEM Rear Strut Bar,black, comes with hardware.
$80+shipping

Own BOTH Front and Rear Strut Bars for $115+shipping

*OEM Rear Tie Bar, about 300 miles, freshly repowdercoated before I bought it, comes with upgraded hardware from OEM's @!#$ty bolts.
$80+shipping

*RK Sport Upper Mount, Freshly repowdercoated BLACK, very rare in black. Own a piece of history as this is Darkstars mount. Mileage Unknown
$100+shipping

*RK Sport Lower Mount,Like brand new, Less than 500 miles.
$40+shipping

Own Both Upper and Lower Motor Mounts for 125+shipping

Re: Part Out
Saturday, October 10, 2009 6:41 PM
not to dog you, but i can get the RK mount brand new for $103... just an FYI, im looking for one but not that much for a used one.

Saturday, October 10, 2009 6:54 PM
also not to dog you but nobody cares if darkstars used to own it...

i feel 100 isnt a bad price. especially if its new powdercoating. its what i would ask.

am interested in the oem rear tie bar though... steel or aluminum??

I must confess... I feel like a monster!
Saturday, October 10, 2009 7:26 PM
It feels heavy so I would say steel. it definately feels solid, not hollow. but I dont know, I bought it used. But the hardware is a higher grade than what OEM sends.

I didnt price the mount according to age/owners. I priced slightly lower than what I paid. Where can you get a new one for 103?

Sunday, October 11, 2009 9:23 AM
ok thats fine. You can buy one from there, its up to the buyer. someone will want a black mount. which you cant buy for 103.

Sunday, October 11, 2009 9:32 AM
Again, not to dog on you,

The point is that it is used, not black. Color and who owned it doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

$103 for a new red mount compared to $100 for a used "But Ryan owned it" black mount.....I will put my money on your mount not selling.

Also, I think I want another set of D-Specs to try another set-up....Any of yours blown? What is the condition of them? Shipping?

Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, October 11, 2009 9:34 AM

Sunday, October 11, 2009 10:22 AM
Ok, if someone wants the mount, give me an offer. I wont have any need for it.

D specs are solid. bought them in april from APP, so they havent been through winter yet. MAYBE 4k miles on them. I think I paid somewhere around $45 for shipping, but pm me your zip and ill get you a quote.

Sunday, October 11, 2009 1:03 PM
Borderlin3 wrote:Ok, if someone wants the mount, give me an offer. I wont have any need for it.

D specs are solid. bought them in april from APP, so they havent been through winter yet. MAYBE 4k miles on them. I think I paid somewhere around $45 for shipping, but pm me your zip and ill get you a quote.

again im not trying to dog you on it at all. i was just letting you know. and for about $103 + a can of paint would yeild the same thing. either way you have a pm.

Sunday, October 11, 2009 1:54 PM
This other car is still up in the works. I might have made this thread too early. but I will know by next weekend if I am getting the new car. and then I can start taking off parts.

So shipping quotes may take some time to be exact.

But I promise if I quote you more than the actual shipping cost, I will refund you the difference.

Sunday, October 11, 2009 4:13 PM
might take the d-specs and the tie bar off your hands since we live in the same town. pm me if you can snag me a better price on the d-specs.

Sunday, October 11, 2009 4:25 PM
Its almost $100 off what I paid 4k miles ago. I cant go much lower. but pm me what you think.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search