Byron Dragway 10-18 sunday test and tune - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Byron Dragway 10-18 sunday test and tune
Sunday, October 11, 2009 3:37 PM
Just letting anyone who wants to go, I'm trying to get some buddies together for T&T that day. I already got a fox body and 08 vett for sure, anyone is welcome bring your bike, truck, cav, or whatever............

Re: Byron Dragway 10-18 sunday test and tune
Sunday, October 11, 2009 3:48 PM
i would but im saving the racing til the 31st. we rented out cordova again. otherwise i would.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 10:48 AM
That sucks...guess i might be the only Jbody there meh...good luck at cordova.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 11:02 AM
Would be there if I was not already packed this weekend. Down here in Carbondale Im going to be going to the test and tune friday night with the car and then be out with the ATO nova saturday night with the possibility of running the trophy class with the cav. Sunday might just end up being a recovery day

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Thursday, October 15, 2009 1:46 AM
sounds like a hell of a day, make sure you post up your times, I've been waiting to see what your car puts down. I don't remember dyno #'s so I look forward to quarter times.

Sunday, October 18, 2009 11:48 AM
JUCNBST wrote:sounds like a hell of a day, make sure you post up your times, I've been waiting to see what your car puts down. I don't remember dyno #'s so I look forward to quarter times.

actually got rained out both days so my previous 1/2 throttle 1/8th mile run of 10.681 @70.07 stands for now. working today so no racing for me but the girl is out with the nova so hopefully it will run well.

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search