FS: ECOtec forged goodies, motors, exhaust, rims, s/c kit. I need monies for the project =] - Page 3 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: FS: ECOtec forged goodies, motors, exhaust, rims, s/c kit. I need monies for the project =]
Thursday, July 08, 2010 12:26 AM
I dont know the brand, its an armor coated header and bigger cat. sorry i dont have any pics at this time. its on the car and in MN

Re: FS: ECOtec forged goodies, motors, exhaust, rims, s/c kit. I need monies for the project =]
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:59 AM
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 11:19 AM
JMTS..ECO wrote:You got any old pics of the header I'm interested

its not for sale as of now its on my sunfire and i would need stock exhaust in exchange. plus its been moved to MN

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 8:27 PM
I kno you would need stock stuff and oh alright msn thanx anyways and has the sc kit sold yet

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/maxxracer23/ModdinArtSignature.gif[/IMG]

Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:53 AM
You still have these?
HO cams, towers, lifters - $250

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, July 22, 2010 12:12 PM
^Damn you!

I'm interested in the HO lifters, I don't need the towers and cams though.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Thursday, July 22, 2010 12:35 PM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:You still have these?
HO cams, towers, lifters - $250

yes i do still have them. interested in me bringing them to the bash?

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search