anyone in the St. Louis area? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone in the St. Louis area?
Friday, September 11, 2009 10:50 AM
i need some help with my 2000 Cavalier

Re: anyone in the St. Louis area?
Friday, September 11, 2009 11:53 AM
Friday, September 11, 2009 12:47 PM
i need to get my car tuned cuz im putting a turbo in it this coming week.
Friday, September 11, 2009 3:29 PM
im about 30mins away from you, if you need a tune you need to get ahold of ryan @ p&p, but need to be specific about your setup. list up everything you have and we can help you figure out if you have everything or if you need more.

R.I.P. Brian Klocke, you will never be forgotten
Friday, September 11, 2009 9:23 PM
well thats the thing. my engine is completely stock right now so i know i need more but i got a setup that can run on the car as it with up to 8psi. i just need it tuned
Friday, September 11, 2009 10:01 PM
list everything that is in your setup, and who says it will run to 8psi

Saturday, September 12, 2009 10:07 AM
Brandon is right, I can help, but I need to know all the specs.... I am just about the only one in STL area that tunes the Jbodies. A few other shops have "attempted" to tune some of my other customers, but they all seem to end up at my place. Fill out your registry and post it up. Once I know more about the setup, I can give you a better quote. Also, you can PM me your info(name/number) and I will try to work something out with you.

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Saturday, September 12, 2009 10:34 AM
ok awsome thanks. actually if theres a number that i can reach you at that would be great. And im gonna guess that the car in your pics is yours right? i saw that car at The Lot last month. Come to the last one of the year this month and ill be up there. I have the red 2000 cavalier with the carbon fiber hood, spoiler, 2 inch drop, rims, body kit, tint etc...

I looked at your car and was like....DAMN
Saturday, September 12, 2009 11:05 AM
ryan i emailed you the other day, i also msg your wife on fb brandon to get ur number then i was gonna text you for ryans number as well hassle you next time im out the STL way. we almost decided to go to STL today but instead are goin to paducah, ky for some skatepark. ill text ya right now since its not late like when i checked my msgs.

Saturday, September 12, 2009 3:32 PM
i looked up all the specs on it and the guy that i bought the turbo kit from ran it on his car when it was stock with 8psi so i figure ill just do the same.
Saturday, September 12, 2009 4:11 PM
John Condon wrote:i looked up all the specs on it and the guy that i bought the turbo kit from ran it on his car when it was stock with 8psi so i figure ill just do the same.
That really doesn't mean anything. Fill out your registry and mods list...

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Saturday, September 12, 2009 5:55 PM
yea you need to list everything that comes with the kit, turbo size type of turbo, injectors and size, do you have a wideband afr gauge? pretty much need to make sure what you have is the right stuff, like if its a thrown together ebay kit or what not.

Sunday, September 13, 2009 12:58 AM
also 8 psi on his car, may not be correct on your car, he may have had more or less done. knowing whats on it helps a ton.

Sunday, September 13, 2009 10:53 AM
its a turbonetics "super 60" T3 49mm turbo, 38mm wastegate, custom powder coated piping, greddy type S bov, spearco front mount intercooler, and the only thing that came from ebay is the turbo manifold. I bought it off of a guy name Matt Boyd. He is actually also a member of j-body.
Sunday, September 13, 2009 3:58 PM
John Condon wrote:its a turbonetics "super 60" T3 49mm turbo, 38mm wastegate, custom powder coated piping, greddy type S bov, spearco front mount intercooler, and the only thing that came from ebay is the turbo manifold. I bought it off of a guy name Matt Boyd. He is actually also a member of j-body.
You have still yet to fill out your registry. What engine do you have? Please fill out your registry so we can help you more. Did you get it all installed yet? Pics and registry filled out please....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, September 14, 2009 7:32 AM
sorry im still new with all this. It is a stock 2.2 4 cyl engine and the turbo manifold should be at my house when i get home today around 2:30 and if it is then i will install everything today. How do i fill out the registry?
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 8:24 AM
Ryan it's the kit that was on the silver car I had.. He has everything but the manifold since the kid I fold that car to originally blew the manifold up cause it cracked and he kept driving it.. And he also has an eBay manifold.. It's a super "60" .48 ar, tial 38mm wastegate, greedy type s bov, begi fmu, all the charge pipes and the necessary stuff.. He doesn't have injectors or a fpr.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/maxxracer23/ModdinArtSignature.gif[/IMG]

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 10:21 AM
ya what he said lol. ill be at first capital 4wd on the 26th so you can look at it.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 8:45 AM
Ah, so this is the dude that showed up at the show. Nice seeing ya. Any progress made on this one?

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 8:50 AM
yeah thats him he has the old turbo kit off my old silver cav.. and tom you wouldnt happen to have a engine wire harness

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/maxxracer23/ModdinArtSignature.gif[/IMG]

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 9:10 AM
Sorry man, I don't. I was hoping to get that one wiring harness from you!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search