anyone go to victory auto u pull it???? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone go to victory auto u pull it????
Sunday, November 22, 2009 2:10 AM
wondering if they are any good for random cavi part searching??? i always go to u pull it in blue island because its close to me but they never have much of anything good other then base models with uncracked dashes lol and a dark headliner here and there? like i said just wondering if its worth my time to take the half hour drive over there? oh and do they have a half off day does anyone know?

Re: anyone go to victory auto u pull it????
Monday, November 23, 2009 11:07 AM
i believe victory does charge entrance fee but dnt think they have half-off days.
picknpull in blue island is pretty big and i have found good parts there. I have also tried another one in chicago heights on lincoln hwy about 5 min west of I394.

03 cav
5 speed sedan
Monday, November 23, 2009 11:24 AM
I wouldn't bother with Victory, they don't charge to get in but they have a limited selection of j bodies. I've honestly never once found the part I need when I got there. I bet they will have the seat sliders I need though when I go on Friday. It's like 15mins from my g/f's house. I normally dive out to Aurora to a pull a part....can't think of the name off hand but They have always come through for parts when i go there. and they do charge $2 to get in but all the cars are sorted by make and up in the air for you already. very nice place.

Oh and don't go to victory after a rain has been through in a few days as it stays flooded for a while afterward.

Monday, November 23, 2009 12:49 PM
Thanks for the info sounds like I'm not going there. The one in blue island has a gooD selection of j bodies and I was there last week and think there were 6 sunfire gt's

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 8:35 AM
there are a couple out in elgin that arent too bad. Over off 20 and bluff city blvd. There is two next to each other and they dont charge an entrance fee. they usually have a decent number of cavies there

-- MyZcar

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 7:19 PM
JUCNBST wrote:I normally dive out to Aurora to a pull a part....can't think of the name off hand but They have always come through for parts when i go there. and they do charge $2 to get in but all the cars are sorted by make and up in the air for you already. very nice place.

There are actually two in Aurora that are right by each other. City Auto Wreckers and U Pull It. City only allows people in the yard on Saturday mornings. They charge $2.00 to get in, but they always have a decent selection of Js. U Pull It allows people in the yard everyday. They also charge $2.00 to get in, but again, they always have a decent selection of Js. Just like JUCNBST said, the cars at both yards are arranged by import and domestic so it's really easy to find the Js at both places.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 7:21 PM
And don't forget...

That old car is worth money!!! !!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 8:43 PM
Lol

Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:56 PM
J TO ENVY wrote:And don't forget...

That old car is worth money!!! !!!

x2

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search