Whiteman / Knob Knoster / Even KC? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Whiteman / Knob Knoster / Even KC?
Friday, November 13, 2009 3:35 PM
So I am at Whiteman AFB now. I higly doubt there is any real car scene here, However whats the deal with KC?

Anyone near me at all?

Re: Whiteman / Knob Knoster / Even KC?
Sunday, November 22, 2009 3:20 PM
theres a few of us 45min straight down 50 west. and some in springfield

Sunday, November 22, 2009 3:28 PM
no street scene? you've GOT to be kidding me

www.kcsr.org

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, November 22, 2009 3:29 PM

I must confess... I feel like a monster!
Sunday, November 22, 2009 9:07 PM
yea KC is pretty big, you can see lots of tuner cars at every light.

One time I was at arby's at a busy intersection in Blue Springs, and within 30 seconds I saw an EVO 9, STI, Cobalt SS, and a S2000.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 10:36 AM
Borderlin3 wrote:yea KC is pretty big, you can see lots of tuner cars at every light.

One time I was at arby's at a busy intersection in Blue Springs, and within 30 seconds I saw an EVO 9, STI, Cobalt SS, and a S2000.

thats because you were on noland road. that road is known for hang outs and street racing. youll see tons of imports/tuners there.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 5:25 PM
Im at Whiteman, No car scene really around the base... KC is cool, Anyone want to go hangout this weekend?

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 5:38 PM
the only scenes youll see is the mexicans down in lamonte which is about 8 miles east with all the hondas with big spoilers. from me living down there. theres not much going around. nice and quite and good old country grounds nothing better then that.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 10:58 AM
I'd be down for hanging out. The KC chapter has been mostly dormant. The few older members are still in touch. E-mail me for some more info as to when/where you'd like to meet up.

60*V-6 or Bust!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 6:31 PM
I'm in lawrence just over the kansas-missouri border and i'd be down for a meet once i get my air-ride done.
Thursday, November 26, 2009 10:54 PM
i'm in kc, not much happening here really... i'm no longer in a j, but regardless, it's always been quiet here

Fire is gone unfortunately! Parts 4 sale, look in Mid-Central...
Friday, November 27, 2009 12:37 PM
Warrensburg has a small scene

but 417Racing.com and KCSR.org, is were you should be asking this question.

Saturday, November 28, 2009 11:41 PM
I just found the Warrensburg Scene tonight, Couple of Cobalts and a Neon.

Monday, November 30, 2009 3:39 PM
z yaaaa wrote:no street scene? you've GOT to be kidding me

www.kcsr.org

thats us KC if pretty known for its street racing scene's just look us up on youtube were on there.

K.C. StreetFire (Casey Schaaf) wrote:i'm in kc, not much happening here really... i'm no longer in a j, but regardless, it's always been quiet here

No kc you just got to know where to go!! IT all depends on weather for us all to be out and and summer is the best time to really go out and see the 9-10sec cars on the street!! couple buddy's have 10sec'd cars I"m in KC right next to the speedway and for those who don't know where that is. you might know where the (LEGENDS) are i'm right by it 5min's away

Monday, November 30, 2009 7:37 PM
i WAS IN kc sAT NIGHT TILL ALMOST 12...Saw NOTHING.... Like you said, i dont know where to look....

Monday, November 30, 2009 9:18 PM
what part of kc?

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 10:29 AM
MBR82 .. wrote:what part of kc?

thats another good question!!

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 1:37 PM
I am in college two hours south but am from kc and there are a ton of cars always running about, unless there is snow on the ground. I live in the heart of kc and live prob 4 minutes from justin. There is really not a scene for GM compact cars here. There is a butt load of japanese cars and also the known big motor cars, such as the F-body. Also a few s-10's running around that run consistent 9 sec with slicks driven on the street. Lots of evos and subies. I will be in kansas city this weekend so if you are still out and about I would be down to meet you. I am not in a J anymore and not really on the forum much.

Casey-
Hit me up this weekend and we can hit up hooters or some bars

Justin-
give me a call or text cuz I lost your number

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 3:03 PM
Oh alright, Im living at Whiteman AFB so Ill be in Warrensburg and Sedalia most of the time. However I am putting together an S2K meet/Shoot Saturday So ill be down then.

No clue where in KC, Probably in and around Independence area.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 5:07 PM
Luis Marroquin wrote:There is really not a scene for GM compact cars here.

this is very much true but there is some cobalts and some cavie's around i know of a guys with burt orange cavie decked out hardly ever see him thought never talked to him and there used to be one a the ledges it was a green one lowered and wheels. There is a girl that drive's a white z with steelies and aem sticker on it also. Most of the j-scene i see (cavie wise) is on k-32 close to edwardsville

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 8:34 PM
i dont know of any cavi down in warrensburg/sedalia area. besides me and two other guys that go to ucm. ones a gray cav with bomex body kit and the other is red z24 lowered

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 8:42 PM
Theres a Black Cav on air, Haven't seen it though.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 8:53 PM
yeah thats brian but he lives in concordia. he races gokarts with me in sedalia. last i heard he was selling the car along with his brothers yellow cavi on air.

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 10:57 AM
MBR82 .. wrote:i dont know of any cavi down in warrensburg/sedalia area. besides me and two other guys that go to ucm. ones a gray cav with bomex body kit and the other is red z24 lowered

I thought there was a turbo cav up a ucm, my buddies pat and charles go to school up there.

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 4:16 PM
i have not seen one. but ill keep my eyes out for it.

Thursday, December 10, 2009 1:35 AM
luis! hey, i don't get on here much, but next time you're in town gimme a call or text and we'll meet up bro, since the fire's been gone i'm hardly on

Fire is gone unfortunately! Parts 4 sale, look in Mid-Central...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search