rhd for sale - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
rhd for sale
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 12:02 PM
hi whats up..been gone a looooong time -well since last on here ive gotten married..bought a house and moved on to other projects.
With that said i never got around to doing the right hand drive conversion on my z...it was one of the 1st conversion to be brought over... i bought it from an other member on here "joker"....
The kits is the rhd rack and the dash.. dash from.. harness .. and even have a spare steerin colum..
i paid 1600 for all .. willin to let it go for 900 or best offer... im in bridgeview/oak lawn/orland area...

also have aem fuel rail.. accel injector... jet power module for auto....patched up drift front end... 4pc wide body.. hell the 2.4 is even for sale.. u pull it .. has 50k on it headers.. mounts ..the old iceman intake....clear corners for a 97... have some autometer gages .. . lots of stuff just have to did it out.. any interest let me know

Mayhemz24@aol.com

ric..hector...joe...matt...phil... any of the old timers still around...??????????

Re: rhd for sale
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 3:06 PM
aem fuel rail.. huh? for a 2.4? accell injectors? do you mean accell adjustable fuel pressure regulator? jet power module for auto? do you mean autotrans interceptor?

you wouldnt happen to have an rk sport 3 piece rear spoiler would you? if so its MINE.

what header do you have?

Stand in the corner and SCREAM with me!!!!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:55 AM
sorry the fuel rail is from venom.. polished.. the pulleys are blue from aem.... the injectors are from accel and are for a camaro. a tuner shop in the north suburbs helped me find them.. and tuned the car.. showed minor gains...but the car just felt better with them...the header and intake in my opion made the car a lil goofy..and instead of reflashing the comp i tried the injectors... but like i said they are from a camaro so i had to order all 8.. so i have 4 new ones..
the jet module is the same as the interceptor...most say it works better and is not as bad on the trans.. why or how i dont know.. never really looked into it. it was also out before the interceptor and jet being the name they are i went with them...
no- no rkport wing.. have a alum/carbon fiber vis wing... i know kinda dated , but in its day it was a 400 wing..never mounted but sit fairly low..
Thursday, December 17, 2009 9:54 AM
anyone ..
Thursday, December 17, 2009 11:43 AM
gonna be hard to sell for sure... but is it the FULL conversion like michelle did, where its teh whole front clip, or is it a steering rack and setup to keep the engine bay the same just run a system to switch the steering wheel and what not?

Thursday, December 17, 2009 3:00 PM
i am interested in the rhd conversion do you have the firewall
Thursday, December 17, 2009 5:11 PM
could i get photos of the rhd clip?

Thursday, December 17, 2009 5:35 PM
im wondering if its the clip or just the steering conversion....

Thursday, December 17, 2009 6:55 PM
from another thread....

mayhemz24 wrote:i have a rhd conversion for sale .. rhd rack...dash ..dash frame..and console.. steerin colum..and harness..i bought this years ago from joker in ohio... the older members should know who i am talkin about.. first 800 takes it ..
sorry to hijack your thread.. the car is amazin.. u did just about everything i wanted down to the color.. i got more involed in my honda build and the j just sat there now yrs later life happen and mortgage and family life comes 1st.. but once again the car is amazin...

Stand in the corner and SCREAM with me!!!!
Thursday, December 17, 2009 9:12 PM
z yaaaa wrote:from another thread....

mayhemz24 wrote:i have a rhd conversion for sale .. rhd rack...dash ..dash frame..and console.. steerin colum..and harness..i bought this years ago from joker in ohio... the older members should know who i am talkin about.. first 800 takes it ..
sorry to hijack your thread.. the car is amazin.. u did just about everything i wanted down to the color.. i got more involed in my honda build and the j just sat there now yrs later life happen and mortgage and family life comes 1st.. but once again the car is amazin...

i saw that but i still wonder if its the clip or just a conversion, i know someone was selling the conversion which basically kept the front where it was, and to fix the steering, the only thing i can compare it to since im not positive was for example a gear at the top of teh stock steering rack, and a gear at the bottom of the steering column with a chain between. if that makes sense. again i know thats not what it has, but best examplei can think of. unless that kit died, but i would really be interested to see what he has pictures of.

Friday, December 18, 2009 1:01 AM
ok well not its not the whole firewall anymore... it was brought into the country like that but all i have is the parts i stated before... actually its more expensive to chop ur car and put on the new firewall... places i talked to were all under 600 buck to custom fab me a whole new firewall to work with the rhd. but yes it an orginal conversion.... not some kit as u said. again ive had this for yrs.. the guys from the area should remember when i got it ... . or if joker (josh) is still on here he might have a lil more info..i bought it from him.
anymore questions just ask.. i will try to get pics this weekend..

Friday, December 18, 2009 3:12 AM
yes please do send me the pics to my email becouse we may have a deal i found a firewall for 1300 bucks and all i need is the rack and dash and stuff like that
Friday, December 18, 2009 3:16 AM
and i dont want you to sell the dash to the wrong person who isnt going to complete the project
Friday, December 18, 2009 8:46 PM
more oldskoolers comming out of the woodwork...whats up ramiro

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search