wanted.stock seats - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
wanted.stock seats
Thursday, December 17, 2009 8:29 AM
Im looking for stock coupe seats dark grey . i need both front seats they can be fair condition just no stains ..

Re: wanted.stock seats
Thursday, December 17, 2009 8:43 AM
i got 2004 ls sport cavy seats for trade plus some cash no stains or nothing like new
Thursday, December 17, 2009 8:50 AM
Buy my cavalier and you can have the whole interior....let me know.

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me
Thursday, December 17, 2009 9:34 AM
i have 2 more seats left with no sliders. name a price. they are my last 2. i already sold 2 on here with no problems.

Thursday, December 17, 2009 9:35 AM
roofie wrote:i got 2004 ls sport cavy seats for trade plus some cash no stains or nothing like new

wtf? you sold me somebody stole them...

Stand in the corner and SCREAM with me!!!!
Thursday, December 17, 2009 11:08 AM
z yaa he is talking about front , i got the back stolen when it was sitting in my basement , my buddy has the back , and is selling same thing as my 2004 ls sport for sale 200 pick up only 60459 Burbank ,IL
if interested , really good condition just one little white stain from some white thing lol washable tho
Thursday, December 17, 2009 10:17 PM
ive got 2 fronts with everything. pm me with an offer.

Friday, December 18, 2009 10:15 AM
PM'd

Friday, December 18, 2009 10:30 AM
roofie wrote:z yaa he is talking about front , i got the back stolen when it was sitting in my basement , my buddy has the back , and is selling same thing as my 2004 ls sport for sale 200 pick up only 60459 Burbank ,IL
if interested , really good condition just one little white stain from some white thing lol washable tho

lol @ white stain!

Friday, December 18, 2009 12:21 PM
off topic but roofie do you drive the red cav around with the random black paint everywhere???

Monday, December 21, 2009 9:55 AM
lol i got red cavy with black lug nuts black taillights balck sideskirts (they are off now) and black side panel , its easy to notice my car , 2 silver racing stripes (factory) black middle of my back and rear bumper (ls sport bumpers just teh middle of the lips are black) and why?

Monday, December 21, 2009 11:30 AM
jw i see you around all the time over off 79th most of the time by wendys and what not.. im always in my yellow one excpet it doesnt have air or rims or the big wing anymore so it basicly looks like a stock cav with a rksport front lip un painted lol and a rksport rear lip.. or im in my wifes 04 ls sport thats silver with tints and that ones stock for now anyways lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search