Possibly need some help pulling an engine. - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Possibly need some help pulling an engine.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 7:51 PM
I have a sale pending on an Eclipse Spyder shell, and I could use a hand pulling the engine and tranny out of my wrecked Eclipse and putting it in the one I'm buying.

If anyone could help that would be great. Compensation to be discussed.

Re: Possibly need some help pulling an engine.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 7:52 PM
Oh and this is in Omaha, Nebraska
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:12 PM
no problem, are you swapping a 4g63? what are you using for sensors/ecu/harness? hit me up i have friday afternoons and nights off.

im in the middle of switching out my 16g/hafe c-s.s./tial 38mm, for a 13g with turbine housing port/custom flanged cast steel mani/hks knockoff 60mm. 450s on a manual eprom ecu with a auto tranny with silinoid shift box and lower b&m kit, taking out the 6 puck manual and auto ecu.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:21 PM
Yeah it's a 4g63. Everything will be stock. I'm sure I will need to replace some sensors and some of the accessories since it's been sitting for so long as well. I also need to rebuild the engine before I put it in the doner car, because it has been sitting for 2.5yrs while I've been trying to find a new shell, and figure out what the hell I'm going to do with the car.

It's a 96 Eclipse Spyder GST Auto. I plan to upgrade the turbo, and just do hardpipes with an aftermarket BOV of some sort and an INJEN intake. The hardest part for me is going to be pulling the engine because I haven't done one in an Eclipse yet.

I'd really appreciate the help, I'll PM you as soon as I know whether this shell is going to be a go or not.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search