evo5, skirts or bumpers for sale !! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
evo5, skirts or bumpers for sale !!
Sunday, January 31, 2010 1:36 PM
anyone interested ? sides and front in silver , rear is primed and slightly damaged

Re: evo5, skirts or bumpers for sale !!
Sunday, January 31, 2010 5:59 PM
worst 4 sale thread ever!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Sunday, January 31, 2010 6:22 PM
$1 delivered.

Sunday, January 31, 2010 10:39 PM
all your threads= FAIL

how about pictures,Prices,common sense,proper sentences so people actually know what the @!#$ you are selling........

Monday, February 01, 2010 8:56 AM
wing for side skirts????? ill come to you this time

Monday, February 01, 2010 9:40 AM
lol i love your fs threads

Monday, February 01, 2010 11:10 AM
lol i mean what else there is to put , if you into jbody then you know how the evo5 kit looks or could use some sense and google it lol i am waiting for offers , will even trade for full lss kit (RED) and yellow22 , you gonna come and be like umm i thought its the fighter one or something again? lol
and btw i just bought a wing same as yours for 50 and its red but i will sell it
offers?

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=cavalier%20evo5%20kit&oq=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
Monday, February 01, 2010 11:32 AM
did you ever think maybe people would want some actual pictures of what you have. You could use some sense and figure out maybe people would like to see what kind of condition your specific kit is in, how well it your specific kit fits, etc..

seriously dude, your a @!#$ moron.

Monday, February 01, 2010 12:07 PM
roofie man lol put a Year it would fit in there atleast lol

Monday, February 01, 2010 1:08 PM
roofie wrote:lol i mean what else there is to put , if you into jbody then you know how the evo5 kit looks or could use some sense and google it lol i am waiting for offers , will even trade for full lss kit (RED) and yellow22 , you gonna come and be like umm i thought its the fighter one or something again? lol
and btw i just bought a wing same as yours for 50 and its red but i will sell it
offers?

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=cavalier%20evo5%20kit&oq=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

what does your kit look like.......damage things like that people want to see and even if your into jbodys that doesn't mean you will know what that ugly ass evo5 kit looks like and if some one trades you a lss kit they have some really bad taste

Monday, February 01, 2010 2:09 PM
i only want the evo 5 sides cuz they are gm tuner kit knock offs....
and like cheesecake said maybe if you post actual pics of your stuff people would want it and or not get confused

Wednesday, February 03, 2010 5:51 AM
it fits perfectly and its as of now perfect condition i fixed it , i mean the body shop did fix it for me , i will upload pics later on
Wednesday, February 03, 2010 12:45 PM
roofie wrote:it fits perfectly and its as of now perfect condition i fixed it , i mean the body shop did fix it for me , i will upload pics later on

Sure bud!
Thursday, February 04, 2010 6:29 AM
I would bet my house that it does not fit perfect, right there is why you post pics, because your full of @!#$ weather you know it or not. You've proven yourself to be retarded in enough threads that I would never buy something from you based on you saying it fits perfect a it's perfect condition.

Thursday, February 04, 2010 8:38 AM
Darkstars wrote:I would bet my house that it does not fit perfect, right there is why you post pics, because your full of @!#$ weather you know it or not. You've proven yourself to be retarded in enough threads that I would never buy something from you based on you saying it fits perfect a it's perfect condition.

lol i love when ryan replies to things like this hahahahahhahahahahaha

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search