anyone got a bumper? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone got a bumper?
Monday, February 01, 2010 8:13 PM
lookin for a 2000-02 cavalier front bumper preferably white anyone got one laying around? im located in ottawa, ks so hopefully someone close to there thanks

Re: anyone got a bumper?
Monday, February 01, 2010 11:05 PM
have you checked junkyards yet? these things are in such abundance in yards it's ridiculous.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010 6:32 AM
no not yet its been snowing out so was just wondering if someone had one laying around if not im gonna hit up the junkyard when the snow is gone
Tuesday, February 09, 2010 12:59 AM
i have a Z24 one, no paint on it.

im in Cleveland, Ohio area

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 2:29 AM
Got a wings west urethane avenger, unfortunately, kevin's cavfire is attached to it...lol
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 6:52 AM
lol ya kinda had to change plans and cant do the cavfire now but now lookin for a gt front if anyone has one
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:30 PM
there are some white ones on ebay pretty cheap i think

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:59 PM
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:59 PM
damn that would have been sweet jmts but reason im not doin the cav front conversion now is cuz the donor car i had for everything else well it was my old car that the kid was gonna be selling back to me but wat he didnt tell me is he pissed someone off pretty good and they kicked the trunk so much that its now in the trunk took a bat to the windshield, drivers side window, hood fender and tail lights then the dash lol then they sprayed shaving cream all over the inside............................ needless to say i saw it and was like umm never mind lol so if someone got a gt front bumper that would be bad ass if not to the junk yard i go lol
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search