Southern Illinois Carbondale/Benton/St Louis etc Dyno Day! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Southern Illinois Carbondale/Benton/St Louis etc Dyno Day!
Thursday, February 25, 2010 9:01 PM
Hello all!

This March the ATO (Automotive Technology Organization) Club from Southern Illinois University Carbondale will have a club sponsored dyno day out in Benton Illinois at a well respected speed shop. It is a two wheel dyno and as it stands If we can get three more people to be absolutly 100% committed (Meaning money in hand and ready to make a deposit) the price for two pulls will drop from $80 to $70. This is what I believe to be the more accurate of the two dyno types with inertial loading and vehicle weight compensation and pull graphs in full detail will be available.

The date will be March 27th with exact times to be set. More than likely we will meet around noon at the shop. Anyone with dyno operating experience is welcome and encouraged to join in to help get vehicles on and off the rollers.

I will gather more details and post them as i get them.

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards

Re: Southern Illinois Carbondale/Benton/St Louis etc Dyno Day!
Friday, February 26, 2010 12:22 AM
awesome!!! i wont be dynoing but i may attend id consider dynoing if i can get a strong tune on the car in the mean time but its def not how i want it to be.

Friday, February 26, 2010 7:11 AM
Ouch,.. $70 for 2 pulls.. Normally when I do d dyno day, we offer 3 pulls for $50. I may try to come up, but gotta see if I can get off work...I won't be there to dyno, but to hang out...

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Friday, February 26, 2010 8:24 AM
QWK LN2 (aka ImPhat0260) wrote:Ouch,.. $70 for 2 pulls.. Normally when I do d dyno day, we offer 3 pulls for $50. I may try to come up, but gotta see if I can get off work...I won't be there to dyno, but to hang out...

Yea it is quite high IMHO too...Not quite as high as up north though. Basically with only 2 or 3 people so far dedicated to putting up on the rollers its hard to get him to drop the price for everyone, which is why I wanted to post this up here and see if anyone else is interested. Hes more than willing to drop it more, we just need more committment.

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Friday, February 26, 2010 4:36 PM
make an event on fb and ill link all my buddies down here at SIUC. it couldnt hurt.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search