What if I said I had $20,000 to put into my Z? - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: What if I said I had $20,000 to put into my Z?
Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:00 PM
Cool!

Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:22 PM
put it in my car and drive it to the bank.

selling my truck....let me know if your interested.
http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/1600725733.html
Friday, February 19, 2010 12:48 PM
Well it all depends on what ur intrests are. I personally would love to put a cav onto an s10 frame and push it till i die, matter of fact i probably will one day. and it will be a base sedan with an ebay bodykit lol. I dont see how it would in any way cost 20k. i see it like this, j shell $200 truck frame $200 sbc probably free somewhere, 700r4 trans 200ish...... then cut and weld.... MAYBE spend a total of 3K. u would kill about 100+ hours of your own time but thats the fun part.

Buuuuuuutttttt..... if you have 20k to blow on a j..... you make to much fusking money...
Friday, February 19, 2010 5:55 PM
And i bet it would blow away a good majority of FWD j's. lol ..... But most of you neglected to read that IF i had the $money$ to actually want to try going out of the box with my z, i would probably be tearing it part right now, but i really just wanted to hear what your guys ideas were and not how much money you have invested hahaha so thanks to everyone who has an imagination
Thursday, March 04, 2010 2:19 PM
me and my cousin have been looking at making our j's rwd for a while now.. but every time we end up with a spare to chop up, someone ends up offering to buy it for more than we aquired it for.. thusly not done, yet. and for all those guys that feel the need to flame, THATS WHY ITS CALLED A PROJECT RIDE
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search