All Pontiac Meet - Schaumburg, IL - Saturday, March 20 - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: All Pontiac Meet - Schaumburg, IL - Saturday, March 20
Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:44 PM
Very very true, im just hoping for the best

Friday, March 19, 2010 7:36 AM
More then likely I will pass on this and get drunk instead. Maybe Sunday depending on weather

Friday, March 19, 2010 7:53 AM
KleindlGTP wrote:More then likely I will pass on this and get drunk instead. Maybe Sunday depending on weather

lol...

Friday, March 19, 2010 8:59 AM
Bleco.22 wrote:
KleindlGTP wrote:More then likely I will pass on this and get drunk instead. Maybe Sunday depending on weather

lol...

I like car meets as much as the next guy but when the weather man says 1-3" of snow, its not worth the hour plus drive lol

soooo bottoms up

Friday, March 19, 2010 9:10 AM
KleindlGTP wrote:
Bleco.22 wrote:

lol...

I like car meets as much as the next guy but when the weather man says 1-3" of snow, its not worth the hour plus drive lol

soooo bottoms up

True. I can't believe it's going to snow again. This sux, I just put my rims back on too!...Oh well, the car is sexy and that's all that matters...Are they really having a meet on Sunday as well?

Friday, March 19, 2010 5:28 PM
Sorry guys and girls but I won't be there. It's approximately an hour and a half drive for me and since the weather is going to be so crappy it's not really worth it to me (not saying I don't want to meet you all). Perhaps we can get something setup for April and hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Bleco2.2 wrote:Are they really having a meet on Sunday as well?

Sunday was the rain date, but the weather is still supposed to be crappy. I highly doubt anyone will show up on Sunday.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 1:05 PM
J TO ENVY wrote:Sorry guys and girls but I won't be there. It's approximately an hour and a half drive for me and since the weather is going to be so crappy it's not really worth it to me (not saying I don't want to meet you all). Perhaps we can get something setup for April and hopefully the weather will cooperate.

I agree, that was a bad weekend for it because of the lousy weather. We should plan something in April. Perhaps, at a forest preserve or state park and grill out. That seems more fun to me, anyhow. A Starved Rock or Mathiessen meet would be sweet!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:03 PM
this past weekend was my only chance for any meet. I work nights/weekends and no option to take off

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 8:02 PM
ken, give me your fpu, thank you.

Monday, March 29, 2010 2:34 PM
Im down for sometime in april. Lets all set something up

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search