2step - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2step
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10:27 PM
i gotta say Dustin usually is correct when it comes down to the dbags poppin up on here. its not hard to point them out quickly...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 11:49 PM
should i get a 2 step for my automatic volvo????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 5:19 AM
Cheesecake wrote:should i get a 2 step for my automatic volvo????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

without a doubt. and can you sit at a stop light next to me bouncing off the limiter everywhere you go too?

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:02 AM
Dont forget to do neutral drops. Thats wha real racers do.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:00 PM
neutral drops and ricer flybys for the win.............................................................................

BTW this thread= FAIL

Sunday, April 04, 2010 1:47 PM
the car isnt a daily driver even , and you gguys gnna tell me if its a show or no? interesting , exterior wise and interior wise the car is build , now the engine slowly , making it sound good and then selling it . just keep hatin on it then wow, this site is the worst ever,.
Sunday, April 04, 2010 5:40 PM
It's not a show car or built inside or out. Don't rice out your @!#$box just to lose money selling it. Fix whatever half assed crap you butchered and then sell it and GTFO

Sunday, April 04, 2010 6:07 PM
its is all custom painted interior , with red lighting , cusom rear deck , 2 subs with cb bazooka amp , strobes , hids , evo 5 body kit, tints all around, exhaust , rims ,low pro tires ,gauges ,new cluster (KMP) pioneer radio, tinted lights , intake , painted cover, covers , so on ,......... here you go , now its waitn for a paint job ,
Sunday, April 04, 2010 7:30 PM
roofie wrote:its is all custom painted interior , with red lighting , cusom rear deck , 2 subs with cb bazooka amp , strobes , hids , evo 5 body kit, tints all around, exhaust , rims ,low pro tires ,gauges ,new cluster (KMP) pioneer radio, tinted lights , intake , painted cover, covers , so on ,......... here you go , now its waitn for a paint job ,

Sooo your telling us its a autozone special...if its in the ricer section you bought it......and the body kit you said that looks the crappies so i want it...thats how it seems to me........

vroom vroom show car lol

Sunday, April 04, 2010 8:07 PM
anti-lag FTW
this thread FTL

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Sunday, April 04, 2010 9:42 PM
2 Step How To:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvK93XdrfHY

You are welcome.
the rest of you didnt even help!

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 1:30 PM
lol thx a lot how did you know i was looking for that! other people were talking about reving and @!#$ lol jp
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search