okay blue cavi in lincoln, nebraska last night - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
okay blue cavi in lincoln, nebraska last night
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 3:16 PM
alright well heres the deal. its a blue cavi with a wing, underglow, a type j? body kit. and its blue.
driving my camaro right. and i was just messing around with whoever you are in your blue cavalier. i was just admiring it trying to get you to run it just once. nothing so wrong with that. and i realized that i had to turn around and go get something. so i merged behind you in the turning lane on 27th and you decided to brake check me? are you on some kind of drugs or something? because if i had your car i would NOT be brake checking anyone. SORRY IF I PISSED YOU OFF just trying to have a little fun while the weather was nice.
btw i like the carbon fiber trunk deck on your car. didn't know pussy footin around next to you was going to make you angery....
my words are said =D amen!

1999 2.4L w/ nitrous

Re: okay blue cavi in lincoln, nebraska last night
Thursday, April 01, 2010 2:10 PM
Oh that was me. Learn to drive ricer!
Thursday, April 01, 2010 4:19 PM
Well April Fools fail. I dunno who that was.
Thursday, April 01, 2010 8:22 PM
almost sounds like boosted creep was it 03-05 front?

Saturday, April 03, 2010 5:28 AM
oh noez... *waits for dustin to chime in and start balling about how stupid it is to try and street race

We all need somebody to believe in something...
Saturday, April 03, 2010 10:50 AM
toying with someone a tiny bit just to hear them get on it is different Brad. Glad you can't stop thinking about me though. I wouldn't say I would ever mess with some punk ass in a Cavalier like that kid though. If I find myself next to a good sounding V8, nice V-twin bike, or some exotic, damn right I will toy a bit to get them to step on it for a minute. Nothing is more musical than a real motor, with a decent sounding exhaust

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Saturday, April 03, 2010 1:59 PM
i didn't get a glimpse of the front at all. but yeah i was just out havin fun with a buddy of mine. just cruisin and messin around no big deal at all. just wasting gas lol
i just thought maybe this kid was wanting to at least give er a lil gas and then let off. but i guess not lol
oh well =D
weathers nice,
cars out,
girls are lookin fine,
cant beat that =DDD

1999 2.4L w/ nitrous
Saturday, April 03, 2010 3:57 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:toying with someone a tiny bit just to hear them get on it is different Brad. Glad you can't stop thinking about me though. I wouldn't say I would ever mess with some punk ass in a Cavalier like that kid though. If I find myself next to a good sounding V8, nice V-twin bike, or some exotic, damn right I will toy a bit to get them to step on it for a minute. Nothing is more musical than a real motor, with a decent sounding exhaust

LMAO nobody is thinking about you. i just love to have a laugh when you get all upset when someone talks about street racing. its quiet comedic.

We all need somebody to believe in something...
Saturday, April 03, 2010 10:17 PM
z yaaaa wrote:
JLAudioCavalier wrote:toying with someone a tiny bit just to hear them get on it is different Brad. Glad you can't stop thinking about me though. I wouldn't say I would ever mess with some punk ass in a Cavalier like that kid though. If I find myself next to a good sounding V8, nice V-twin bike, or some exotic, damn right I will toy a bit to get them to step on it for a minute. Nothing is more musical than a real motor, with a decent sounding exhaust

LMAO nobody is thinking about you. i just love to have a laugh when you get all upset when someone talks about street racing. its quiet comedic.

keep laughing when a close family friend, or direct family member dies from people doing @!#$ like that. Keeeeep laughing dip@!#$.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Sunday, April 04, 2010 6:35 AM
oh come on, you know i wouldnt be.

i dont even do it myself, sure i will have the occasional romp onto the interstate but thats by myself.

All I want... is a little of the good life
Sunday, April 04, 2010 7:38 AM
Come on man!! Whats wrong with the drifting??? LOL

Sunday, April 04, 2010 12:19 PM
was the trunk lid shaved and cracked really bad?

Sunday, April 04, 2010 7:30 PM
no it had a wing on it. it was pretty riced out but kind of clean with some scratches on the pass. quarter...

oh well i was havin fun but i guess his gf that was with him didn't give him any so he was upset lol
(if this offends you sorry! i found it funny =P)

1999 2.4L w/ nitrous
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search