Srt?and cavy? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Srt?and cavy?
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 6:18 AM
why i am posting this here , cuz if i need help i wil have someone to help me if anything with instalation,

wanted to ask if any parts from srt4 fit cavy? i hear yeah

hb injectors ? stage 0?

Re: Srt?and cavy?
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:48 AM
Yes you can put parts off an srt4 on a jbody, people have installed injectors, front and rear seats with a little fab work, and rims....

Sunday, April 18, 2010 11:52 PM
srt4 rims also fit j-body

03 cav
5 speed sedan
Monday, April 19, 2010 11:01 AM
and the 2.4 turbo motor

Monday, April 19, 2010 2:09 PM
Ken thanks for posting that up I totally forgot about that , Just make sure you get the pcm adaptor so you can plug the mopar ecm directly into your factory harness. The only negitive to that swap though is you will have to make a new bracket to mount the srt computer on the strut tower like they do on the 03-05 eco's.

Monday, April 19, 2010 5:58 PM
Guys, you're forgetting you can easily swap any SRT-4 body parts onto a J as well. I always wanted to put an SRT-4 front bumper on my Sunfire but never got around to it.

Monday, April 19, 2010 7:30 PM
im pretty sure the rear srt4 power window motors bolt right up as well.

All I want... is a little of the good life
Monday, April 19, 2010 7:45 PM
z yaaaa wrote:im pretty sure the rear srt4 power window motors bolt right up as well.

must be custom motors LOL

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 5:26 AM
well i just found a srt4 that was totaled but the engine and front is whole .. (it was hit pretty hard since it looks like a hatchback , no rear at alll the car got smashed all the way to the rear window.) they want 800 for it
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 6:20 AM
wow you found a rare srt4! only the 95-99's are hatchbacks.

All I want... is a little of the good life
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 2:39 PM
roofie wrote:well i just found a srt4 that was totaled but the engine and front is whole .. (it was hit pretty hard since it looks like a hatchback , no rear at alll the car got smashed all the way to the rear window.) they want 800 for it

Go buy it now. With how easy that engine is to swap in, you would be stupid not to buy it!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 5:20 AM
i am , just its only that the whole back is totally smashd really badly even one of the rims . i am getting it tho
Wednesday, April 21, 2010 6:35 AM
this is going to be a crazy fast car.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 7:16 PM
roofie wrote:well i just found a srt4 that was totaled but the engine and front is whole .. (it was hit pretty hard since it looks like a hatchback , no rear at alll the car got smashed all the way to the rear window.) they want 800 for it
Mike wrote:Go buy it now. With how easy that engine is to swap in, you would be stupid not to buy it!

Yeah, that engine swap is so easy you'll have it done in one weekend for sure. Be sure to start a progress thread.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 7:24 PM
i am not going to start a thread , someone wants 2 see it , should come here and watch it lol simple i am out of the org
Thursday, April 22, 2010 5:29 AM
As of yesterday you were selling your car..... Still can't get your story straight?

PAY UP FAGGOT! You owe me a bunch of cash, sell your cav, one of your evos, and one of your camaros, then give th money to and get your inbred retarded ass off of this forum and we can call it even.

Thursday, April 22, 2010 5:54 PM
Ryan, you really need to learn to express yourself. If you continue to keep your true feelings bottled up inside like this, you're going to explode one of these days and it's not going to be pretty .

Friday, April 23, 2010 4:13 AM
Thats some good advice Carrie.

Friday, April 23, 2010 8:47 PM

Saturday, April 24, 2010 12:23 PM
4th thread of the day for simple entertainment...

*SUBSCRIBED*

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Monday, April 26, 2010 3:57 PM
cant miss out on this one!

Is this guy banned yet?

Friday, April 30, 2010 1:20 PM
win

Monday, May 03, 2010 2:27 PM
Did you get the srt4 yet?

Monday, May 03, 2010 4:41 PM
no , got a diffrent car instead , got rid of the cavy ,leaving the jbody fo sure never been happier i hate d jbody anyway bunch of slow cars
Monday, May 03, 2010 4:56 PM
Did you settle your debts with Ryan yet?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search