Wanted: Performance parts asap - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Wanted: Performance parts asap
Wednesday, April 21, 2010 5:57 AM
I'm not assuming anything, you called me out and that's what you have to show for it?

You do seat covers, I do racing seats with harnesses, you spray paint your drums, I replace them with big brakes, you make eyelids out of stickers, I have them made from scratch and molded into a real carbon fiber hood making an actual custom one of a time, you spray paint everything inside your car that's easily removable, I don't, you paint your taillights black I go with a carbon fiber trunk with stock 02 tails on one car and the carbon fiber filer panel with stock 02 tails on the other, you do wire loom under the hood and a sweet intake (not in yor pics) and I polish, boost, spray and cover in carbon fiber under the hood, I think it's safe to assume you have a crap stereo setup that "pounds hard", I went with Alpine type R components, subs, speakers, all posted by quality Alpine amps and controled through an Alpine touch screen with an install that had floating amps and no wires showing anywhere (not even coming out of the amp).

No I don't need to see your riced out bag of @!#$ in person, your pictures and lack of any knowledge speak loud and clear. The only difference between yours and the ricecar civic Si's with a bunch of dumb fast and the furious @!#$ on them that the high school kids park at the mall is that yours is a few years newer so it isn't rusty yet.

Like I said, pay up stupid! You owe me money.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 11:01 AM
my stock camaro will take your cavalier with all you @BIG MODS@ hahahah

my cavalier is for show .i got to car shows with it to show it off , and the camaro for racing (performance)
you have a mix which is nothing ........
hey why dont you put 3k for the new turbo and be pushing whole umm 300whp!!! oh wow so fast!!!
560hp bitch
Wednesday, April 21, 2010 11:09 AM
pics and dyno, any proof?????

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 11:10 AM
Holy @!#$ your dumber then I even imagined lol

I can see why you think you have a show car lmao

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 12:53 PM
Your stock Camaro has 560hp? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010 1:07 PM
Wow this is getting good. Or bad. However u look at it.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Wednesday, April 21, 2010 2:32 PM
no the camaro has about 230 no sure but stock
and i didnt mean show car , but that thats what i take to the shows,

the evo 9 is 560hp
2003 Evo 8

Exterior

evo 9 bumper

ordering a set of ccw wheels

carbon fiber trunk

vortex generator

shorty antenna

maybe evo 9 rear bumper?

5% rear tint 20% front

debadged

Engine

bloz racing 272 cams

10.5 hotside on the stock turbo

brand new head

new rods

new pistons

arp headstuds

megan racing o2 housing

3" downpipe with highflow cat

full straight pipe to jun exhaust

gt35r kit coming soon

ams intake coming soon

obx big front mount intercooler

lower and upper hard intercooler piping

bigger injectors

tuned on 93 at 25lbs..

2 step

maybe 2.3l stroker motor soon

Suspension

full megan racing coilovers

3"drop in front

3.5"drop in back

new sway bars

new bushing kits

camber plates

Interior

autometer 30 30 boost gauge

hks turbo timer

7" flipout waiting to be installed

leather recaros gonne be finally installed during summer

pillar gauges soon

here you go

SO YOU SAID YOU GOT SUBS AND AMP ? HMMM JUST WONDERING CUZ IT MAKES YOUR CAR HEAVIER AND YOU PUT ALL THOSE CARBON FIBER PIECES TO MAKE IT LIGHTER LOL BUDDY YOU NEED WAY MORE CARBON FIBER TO CANCEL OUT THE WEIGHT OF THE BOX AND YOU ........ I GOT THE CAVALIER AS SUMTHN I WNNA DO NEW THINGS WITH , TRY MY SKILLS IF I CAN PAINT FIBERGLASS AND CARBONAGE ...

AND I AM SELLING MY CAR FOR 2000! ITS AN 04 BODY CLEAN 114KILOMETERS ON IT..... I LOVE CLEAN CARS AND THIS ONE WAS JUST CUZ ..FOR FUN ,,, DONT HATE THEN ..... CUZ NO MATTER WHAT YOU PUT IN YOU CAVALIER YOU WONT BEAT THE EVO SHOW WISE OR PERFORMANCE WISE ....... SORRY TO DISSAPOINT YOU
Wednesday, April 21, 2010 3:16 PM
Your story doesn't even make sense any more, are you just making @!#$ up as you go now? What does an evo have to do with anything anyway, you said your cav was better then my car... All you've proved is that you riced out your car and think its a show car, thy you talk out your ass, and your an idiot who can't follow along with your own story.

Why would I have a stereo and perfemance stuff and carbon stuff... Simple, becase in order to make a show a car you need to use high quality parts throughout the entire car you fawking moron, the Pep Boys ricer isle is not what it take to make a show car.

And your right, no matter what is done to a cav it can never beat an evo in a race or in a show lol

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 4:07 PM
So you have a 500+HP Camaro, a stock Camaro, and a high HP Evo? AND then you have a garbage, cheap, riced out econobox? I don't believe you one bit. Sorry. Just another young punk talking about stuff to seem cool and 'one up' others. I don't anyone is buying it. Stop making up stories about cars you wish you had, finish ricing out your cheap car, keep flipping burgers, but PLEASE PLEASE just stop communicating with the educated, every day people of the world. You do NOT have anything to add to their lives. I promise.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Wednesday, April 21, 2010 4:21 PM
Pay up faggot!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 5:47 PM
Dustin it's the cav show car, stock camaro, 560 hp camaro, 560 hp Evo 9 and an evo 8 thats modded...... Unless it's a typo and he meant 560hp Evo8... which also mean he expects us to believe a rebuilt engine with cams,10.5 hotside on the stock turbo, arp headstuds, exhaust, intercooler and piping, injectors, and 25 psi on pump gas would be making 560hp, but who knows... one day it might have a 7" flipout, leather recaros, pillar gauges, maybe 2.3l stroker motor, intake, and a GT35R!!!!!

Roofie may be the dumbest person the Darwin Theory hasn't picked off yet.

I'm glad your selling your car, your stupid, your a liar, and an embarrassment.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 7:13 PM
It's threads like this that keep me coming back to The Org. .

Thursday, April 22, 2010 6:05 AM
I'm not supprised at all your making this stuff up. He didn't seem all to bright when he drove up to hooters to exhchange my pillar pod ( out of Ryan's old cav) for a stock pillar. Then you resort to making @!#$ up, and challenging him to a race with a car that doesn't even compare....Grow up kid have fun with your " CARBONAGE n SKILLZ" His old silver cav would rape yours on it's best day perfomance or otherwise.

Thursday, April 22, 2010 6:20 AM
Lol this thread is hilarious. You wanna buy my old manifold and turbo?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2898349

Thursday, April 22, 2010 6:27 AM
I love these kind of threads,

I <3 JGM
I think bigfoot is blurry,
that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra
scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside.
"Run! He's fuzzy!" "Get outta here!"

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Thursday, April 22, 2010 11:36 AM
JUCNBST you are even dumber ........ not even gnna say why , cuz just the thought makes me giggle
Thursday, April 22, 2010 11:53 AM
Wow, so someone with absolutely no credibility comes in and says "DER DER Yerr dumb cuz I said so" *gigglefart*

Grow up kid!
Thursday, April 22, 2010 12:11 PM
Stfu and pay me before I start collecting payment from your slut mother

Thursday, April 22, 2010 1:26 PM
^^That might take a while if she's anything like her son.
Thursday, April 22, 2010 1:50 PM
I think you missed where I was going with that.... I'm gonna plow his whore mother then pimp her loose ass out for profit

Thursday, April 22, 2010 3:45 PM
roofie wrote:JUCNBST you are even dumber ........ not even gnna say why , cuz just the thought makes me giggle

How am I even dumber? Enlighten me, remember when you said you wanted to swap pillars and you drove up to the Hooters in Downers Grove and you couldn't even find it on your GPS? Or when you did show up and you told me you were sorry it took so long to get there because YOU HAD TO WAIT FOR YOUR FRIEND TO DRIVE YOU THERE.....in your own riced out car none the less! Did you loose your privillage to drive because you lost it racing your evo or your shweet camaro? Grow up, take some english classes and stop making slavic people look like idiots.

Thursday, April 22, 2010 5:51 PM
I look forward to reading this thread everyday .

Thursday, April 22, 2010 8:20 PM
Darkstars wrote:I think you missed where I was going with that.... I'm gonna plow his whore mother then pimp her loose ass out for profit

And like I said...that might take a while. You can't profit much from a dumb ugly slut. She can't have been too bright, look at her offspring.
Friday, April 23, 2010 7:06 PM
if i had a mother...............
Friday, April 23, 2010 8:13 PM
shut up and pay me

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search