Wanted: Performance parts asap - Page 3 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Wanted: Performance parts asap
Saturday, April 24, 2010 2:59 AM
Cant we all be friend's?

Saturday, April 24, 2010 5:52 AM
We should all be friends, then we can help this faggot throw a fund raiser so he can quite being a little bitch and pay me.

Saturday, April 24, 2010 8:07 AM
everytime i see his name i am reminded of 'roofie-o, roofie-o' from peter pan.

All I want... is a little of the good life
Saturday, April 24, 2010 9:31 AM
why you guys beating on him? its his choice what he does with the car and his way he wants to have it.
Saturday, April 24, 2010 9:51 AM
It's his choice what he does and it's our choice to voice our opinion. He tried calling me out on having a nicer car, which clearly not the case, his ricer is a pile of @!#$. Not to mention he has proved himself to be a stupid tool, like total @!#$ moron. But it goes back back along farther then this thread it started with his sick ChicagoTunerDrifting.Webz Internet forum and felt the need to spam
JBO for weeks asking people to join, even going as far as to sed PM after PM after PM to members who didn't want to join his site. He was even nominated a couple monthes back for the 2010 JBO douche bag of the year.

He has earned it.

Saturday, April 24, 2010 10:09 AM
ohh you mean chicagotunerz? i went to some of their events , they are pretty cool people. in the pictures his car looks clean/decent well the covers do look kinda "ricy" as you said in the post earlier , lets just hope he will change his mind and get to work on his car ( he has a body kit now , i see that car a lot here in chicago)
Saturday, April 24, 2010 10:18 AM
Yes we know, he went from having a riced out car to an embarassment when he bought an unpainte evo 5 on it lol

Saturday, April 24, 2010 10:39 AM
he got if for free it was silver i talked to him at one of the cruises here in chicago , he got free full body kit and free 17 white rims ,
Saturday, April 24, 2010 10:54 AM
There's a reason they were free, noone would PAY money to make there car look bad.

Saturday, April 24, 2010 11:07 AM
well .........
some people like the 2f2f style and some just like clean
i am going with clean
but if he wants that i respect that , you should see the body kit when he got it , it was simply junk he fixed it all up and primed it , if i was him i would just sell it since it looks like new now , i would put it on CL for like 250 and just get rid of it
Saturday, April 24, 2010 12:01 PM
Cool! good story, thanks for sharing

Back on topic....

Pay up faggot

Saturday, April 24, 2010 12:21 PM
I call first dibs on his mother... Not for sex...I just want a sammich...

I went to school with a kid like you roofie...

He also told us he had a turbo on his civic which "conveniently" seized up the night before and had the car completely back to stock the next day...Complete with manifold nuts that hadn't been moved in years...

You are a dolt...pay up darkstars...he's waiting.

P.S. You make me ashamed to drive my cavalier....

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Saturday, April 24, 2010 12:55 PM
Marek K wrote:he got if for free it was silver i talked to him at one of the cruises here in chicago , he got free full body kit and free 17 white rims ,

Did u come on Jbody to defend your boy toy you just joined Friday. He prolly ridin around with a red car, silver body kit and white rims. I could totally see a 18 year old doing that.
Saturday, April 24, 2010 5:44 PM
Hey dumbass, I just bought new front loading washer and dryer for my house, give me your address so I can send you the bill.

Saturday, April 24, 2010 6:26 PM
Darkstars wrote:Hey dumbass, I just bought new front loading washer and dryer for my house, give me your address so I can send you the bill.

LOL........

Sunday, April 25, 2010 10:07 AM
ohh sorry i joined friday. next time i will let you know before i join any forum and ask you if there is anything going on that i might know the people involved and such ROLF
Monday, April 26, 2010 1:20 AM
Marek K wrote:ohh sorry i joined friday. next time i will let you know before i join any forum and ask you if there is anything going on that i might know the people involved and such ROLF

So you admit to joining to defend him? Since yo might know him could you post pics up of said evo and sweet camaro?

Monday, April 26, 2010 9:52 AM
And pick up some money for me since your boyfriend wont man up

Monday, April 26, 2010 11:30 AM
no i just said i am sorry i join on friday and posted something here.
i am not paying anyone
and yes its true he has a evo8 pushing around 520hp i believe , he is sellling it for 17k , and putting that as down payment on another car 2jz TT 1998
and the camaro is strictly for drag racing its a 9 second car , his dad build it from scratch.

well i done dealing with people trying to put me into this so im out , anyone has problem with me just pm me and i will meet up with you
and overall thought ........... grow up guys .
Monday, April 26, 2010 11:43 AM
9 second stock camaro.... is this you Roofie lol

Monday, April 26, 2010 12:20 PM
So now he is going to sell the "Evo" so that he can rice out a Supra. What has the world come to?

If I had the money to do all of those "tasteful" mods to an Evo that he listed, I sure as hell wouldn't be doing crappy ass ricer mods to my Cavalier.

And Marek, tell your stupid poser friend to grow up and quit dreaming so big, he's just going to keep letting himself down.

Monday, April 26, 2010 12:22 PM
interesting thread, this will keep me occupied.

Monday, April 26, 2010 2:06 PM
roofie wrote:no the camaro has about 230 no sure but stock
and i didnt mean show car , but that thats what i take to the shows,

the evo 9 is 560hp
2003 Evo 8

Exterior:
evo 9 bumper
ordering a set of ccw wheels
carbon fiber trunk
vortex generator
shorty antenna
maybe evo 9 rear bumper?
5% rear tint 20% front
debadged

Engine:
bloz racing 272 cams
10.5 hotside on the stock turbo
brand new head
new rods
new pistons
arp headstuds
megan racing o2 housing
3" downpipe with highflow cat
full straight pipe to jun exhaust
gt35r kit coming soon
ams intake coming soon
obx big front mount intercooler
lower and upper hard intercooler piping
bigger injectors
tuned on 93 at 25lbs..
2 step
maybe 2.3l stroker motor soon

Suspension:
full megan racing coilovers
3"drop in front
3.5"drop in back
new sway bars
new bushing kits
camber plates
Interior
autometer 30 30 boost gauge
hks turbo timer
7" flipout waiting to be installed
leather recaros gonne be finally installed during summer
pillar gauges soon

here you go

SO YOU SAID YOU GOT SUBS AND AMP ? HMMM JUST WONDERING CUZ IT MAKES YOUR CAR HEAVIER AND YOU PUT ALL THOSE CARBON FIBER PIECES TO MAKE IT LIGHTER LOL BUDDY YOU NEED WAY MORE CARBON FIBER TO CANCEL OUT THE WEIGHT OF THE BOX AND YOU ........ I GOT THE CAVALIER AS SUMTHN I WNNA DO NEW THINGS WITH , TRY MY SKILLS IF I CAN PAINT FIBERGLASS AND CARBONAGE ...

AND I AM SELLING MY CAR FOR 2000! ITS AN 04 BODY CLEAN 114KILOMETERS ON IT..... I LOVE CLEAN CARS AND THIS ONE WAS JUST CUZ ..FOR FUN ,,, DONT HATE THEN ..... CUZ NO MATTER WHAT YOU PUT IN YOU CAVALIER YOU WONT BEAT THE EVO SHOW WISE OR PERFORMANCE WISE ....... SORRY TO DISSAPOINT YOU

Coming from a guy who owns a 2005 evolution yours is nothing special. It does not make 560hp!! The 2 step was factory on my evo. You have mild cams, the same size turbo that comes stock on the 2005+, an exhaust, intercooler, pipes and a tune. You claim you were tuned at 23psi but I don't believe it since you make no mention of a boost controller. Bigger injectors don't make more power unless you have the air to go with it which you don't. The stock turbocharger can't move enough air to make more than 400whp or need bigger injectors. Most guys have to go with E-85 to break 400 whp with the stock turbo.

Oh and a spray painted interior does is not a clean car. Yours is far from clean.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Monday, April 26, 2010 3:51 PM
um wow...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 9:07 PM
I drive a silver car wrote:interesting thread, this will keep me occupied.

here you go LOL

PM from Marek K wrote:
how much power you got in your cars?

and interested in a race? if you know whats on north ave and kingery then want to go there? straps .

thx let me know if interested ,looking for any cars will find competition and will make bank if interested.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search