Wanted: Performance parts asap - Page 4 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Wanted: Performance parts asap
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 10:22 PM
Darkstars wrote:
I drive a silver car wrote:interesting thread, this will keep me occupied.

here you go LOL

PM from Marek K wrote:
How BIG is your penis?

and interested in a threesome? if you know whats on north ave and kingery then want to go there? strap ons.

thx let me know if interested ,looking for any men that will hang out with me and my boyfriend roofie

Fixed that for you i think thats what he meant....I will be sure to stay away from that intersection

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 10:34 PM
the force is strong with this one.
i see you have 2 of each vehicle? stock and modded?
wtf is this noahs ark for cars?
christ take your ass whoopin and be done man, its useless to lie on a forum.

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Friday, April 30, 2010 5:31 AM
hey cheesecake?wtf is that? what did i do? if you have a problem meet up in person , dip@!#$ ,
Friday, April 30, 2010 5:56 AM
We have to be careful Cheesecake.... He's gonna beat us both up! LOL

PM from silly faggot wrote:
how much power you got in your cars?

and interested in a race? if you know whats on north ave and kingery then want to go there? straps .

thx let me know if interested ,looking for any cars will find competition and will make bank if interested.

PM replying to silly faggot wrote:
I'm not interested in hanging out with some stupid highschool kids who refuse to take their riced out "racecars" to a track, grow up dip@!#$, for real, @!#$ you. PM me again and I have a feeling Elmhurst might get tipped off about the North Ave/Kingery location for street racing.

PM from silly faggot wrote:
i am not a HS kid. Yeah i dont think you want to mess with that place , its over 80cars each friday , trying to be nice , but i see all you are a showoff hahah sad but true , hb meet in person pussy

PM replying to silly faggot wrote:What did I just tell you dumbass? Was it not blatantly obvious that I wasn't interested in you, your offer, or anything you had to say? Or was being molested by your dad giving you such anger that your sandy undies are knotted up in your twat because a stranger on the internet said mean things? LOL Now you made me waste my time not only replying to ignorant ass but e-mailing your initial PM to the Elmhurst Police Department all because you don't know when to STFU and go away. You can go double penetrate your butthole your with Roofie's dick and your threats.

Have a nice day

Friday, April 30, 2010 6:01 AM
PURE WIN!!!!!

I <3 JGM
I think bigfoot is blurry,
that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra
scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside.
"Run! He's fuzzy!" "Get outta here!"

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Friday, April 30, 2010 7:28 AM
Oh and by the way, it's not Straps dumbass, it's STRATS.....seeing how your there all the time I would hope you could read that big ass neon sign. Your right lots of cars are there on friday....then the same cars show up on Saturday.....people just hang out and talk trash, and imho that place has lacked in the street races the last 2 years and all the UTI hill rods show up waiting for races, and nothing ever really goes down. I used to hang out there all the time but no longer go because you really don't see much action, because all 80 cars try to follow the guys making the run and it draws way too much attention.

The cops know about the place, I used to love watching them pull idiots over on the weekends but it gets old. I've grown up ( slightly) and don't waste my time there. How long have you been going there? What car/group of people do you "race" with? Chances are if you've been going there for a while I've already met you, or seen you loose to nitous silverado, the rd snake, nukem ss, the 383dp s-10, or any of the other cars that I used to go up there with.

Based off how you guys carry yourselves here, I'd assume it's safe to say you or roofie own that camaro ss I used to laugh at with the dual fart cannons that dumped right before the axle.

Friday, April 30, 2010 8:21 AM
Marek is Roofie he told me
Friday, April 30, 2010 12:19 PM
I <3 This Thread

Rock on, Darkstars

Friday, April 30, 2010 1:10 PM
win

Friday, April 30, 2010 1:57 PM
I can has 500hp?

Friday, April 30, 2010 8:16 PM
PNTDRPR wrote:Marek is Roofie he told me

I have to agree, the IP address for both accounts are the same except the very last number is 1 digit higher...

Friday, April 30, 2010 11:10 PM
LowFire wrote:I can has 500hp?

Not unless you own a stock Camaro, Modded Camaro, 9 second Evo, and a riced out Cavalier. Nope nope.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Saturday, May 01, 2010 7:00 AM
acidburn wrote:

I have to agree, the IP address for both accounts are the same except the very last number is 1 digit higher...

we all knew it was either him or he got a buddy from his super awesome website to come defend him. I'm not suprised no one agreed with him or had his back. It's hilarious that he resorted to making another account to pretend there was someone out there that didn't think he was a @!#$ idiot lol

Saturday, May 01, 2010 6:24 PM
acidburn wrote:

well this means he used another computer in the same network.. (like in a college dorm setting, he went next door)...

ban?

Saturday, May 01, 2010 8:48 PM
Not to mention he hasn't posted again on this thread since is "buddy" joined.

FOR SALE
Sunday, May 02, 2010 2:42 AM
maybe he got the aidz

Sunday, May 02, 2010 3:54 AM
lol i got him to add me on facebook guess what after looking through his photos only one car was shown.. i wonder what that was the cav.. in all its glory btw after being bored and traslating about 30 messages (hes polish) still no talk about any other car he owned.. (and btw friend deleted after i was done being nosey lol)

Sunday, May 02, 2010 5:11 AM
OMG! looooooollllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Sunday, May 02, 2010 7:44 AM
darksarz 1
roofie 0
haa pure win

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2623318

Sunday, May 02, 2010 8:12 AM
I hope I see him out on Kingery one day.

Punch him right in his cock sucker.

Sunday, May 02, 2010 8:40 AM
FAIL! maybe his car is a transformer?

Sunday, May 02, 2010 8:43 AM
Mike wrote:I hope I see him out on Kingery one day.

Punch him right in his cock, sucker.
ewww i knew you just wanted to touch the dick...

haha

j/k

Sunday, May 02, 2010 9:15 AM
man im building my show car the wrong way. come on guyz, you gotta recongnize a true show car when you sees it.

lol i love the org.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Sunday, May 02, 2010 11:27 AM
Lets take a wlak down memory lane with one of JBO's finest... "Roofie", formally known as "Rafal Koscielniak" AKA "The Dumb Dirty Dicksucker"

Here was some more of his idiocy
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=20&i=61864&t=61864&p=1

his mod list
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=20&i=62015&t=62015

one of his genius quotes
roofie wrote:looking for lowering springs and shocks or seperate , most likly used so they are cheaper , i would even buy off stock springs which were cut propery about 2 inch drop. this will go on my 2004 cavalier ls sport

one of his genius fs thread
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=20&i=59086&t=59086

and another... does he just steal @!#$ to sell it?
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=20&i=59280&t=59280

and me messing with him some more a while back
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=20&i=61589&t=61182&p=1

enjoy

he's totally gonna want to beat me up now!

Sunday, May 02, 2010 11:57 AM
You're my hero

I <3 JGM
I think bigfoot is blurry,
that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra
scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside.
"Run! He's fuzzy!" "Get outta here!"

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search