Wanted: Performance parts asap - Page 6 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Wanted: Performance parts asap
Monday, May 03, 2010 5:39 PM
^True. I was pretty surprised when biggs took off.

EDIT: Also, If you did get an N/A supra, the best way to open up a few ponies is a port job.

You can buy this sand and just hook it up to the intake while it's running. Burns up completely in the chamber and comes out harmlessly.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, May 03, 2010 5:46 PM

Monday, May 03, 2010 10:18 PM
Mike wrote:^True. I was pretty surprised when biggs took off.

EDIT: Also, If you did get an N/A supra, the best way to open up a few ponies is a port job.

You can buy this sand and just hook it up to the intake while it's running. Burns up completely in the chamber and comes out harmlessly.

yeah as long as theres no turbo to make boost and suck the sand into the turbine.

---

Tuesday, May 04, 2010 3:48 AM
Chuck (Chesterton) wrote:
Mike wrote:^True. I was pretty surprised when biggs took off.

yeah as long as theres no turbo to make boost and suck the sand into the turbine.

Sand in engine=Good.

Sand in turbo=Bad

Thursday, May 13, 2010 5:42 PM

And yes it's painfully obvious that Marek and roofie are the same person playing good cop/bad cop. Why would Roofie's neighbor care that much to keep posting long after roofie has stopped? and why as soon as Marek started posting Roofie just disappeared. This guy is a joke...i love it.

Is he seriously going to use the porting sand on the supra? That thing will get a nice bump in HP if he does, but you better be sure it's not turbo.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Thursday, May 13, 2010 9:28 PM
roofie wrote:my stock camaro will take your cavalier with all you @BIG MODS@ hahahah

my cavalier is for show .i got to car shows with it to show it off , and the camaro for racing (performance)
you have a mix which is nothing ........
hey why dont you put 3k for the new turbo and be pushing whole umm 300whp!!! oh wow so fast!!!
560hp bitch

roofie sorry bro but its not about the horsepower man... i bet your camaro weighs a @!#$ ton more than a cavalier..... i bet a turbo front wheel drive car would lock up on a track faster than rear wheel drive... horsepower isnt everything.... i watched an evo X take the fastest tuned mustang v8 on the track pushing well over 600 horse with only like 350 horse on its side...... see what im saying bro...

Thursday, May 13, 2010 9:42 PM
You don't see what we are saying. He has none of those cars.

Just some riced out cavalier.

Thursday, May 13, 2010 10:32 PM
Mike wrote:You don't see what we are saying. He has none of those cars.

Just some riced out cavalier.

BTW, He doesn't have some random over caring neighbor that conveniently is sharing his wi-fi either. When he realized we busted him on too many lies he started using a fake profile to smooth things out...sadly for him he doesn't realize this site logs IP addresses and we found out he's the same guy.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Thursday, May 13, 2010 10:39 PM
Yeah, Dave pointed that out in AG a little while ago

IDK why he wasn't banned for dupes..

Friday, May 14, 2010 10:31 AM
lol ive met roofie.. alright guy ,just no sense of direction on what a clean tastful car looks like..or maybe he is doing it the way he likes it.. idk .. not taking sides just stating the truth..

Sunday, June 06, 2010 11:34 PM
I just gon on here, and OMG i cant stop laughing, im actually crying here!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH Good job Darkstars. This is flippin halarious!!!!!

Monday, June 07, 2010 5:28 PM
http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/I-PIMP-YOUR-MOTHER-T-Shirt-P10761.aspx

z yaaaa wrote:other than the nasty hood dent, steelies, 4X4 ride heidt, crooked front license plate, body color b pillar covers, 2200, lack of tint, and overall boringness of the car id say she's perfect!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search