Selling my 98 project cav - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Selling my 98 project cav
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 5:26 PM
Well I bought my first house and moneys a little tight so i had to make a decision and have decided to sell my 98 Cavalier.
This was a project of mine that is unfinished. Basically its a 98 shell with a 95 motor in it from my black Cav. motor has about 165 ish miles on it and runs fine.

Car comes with 03+ front end conversion with 03+ base bumper and cf extractor hood and steel hood, shaved doors with poppers ( just need hooked up), 02 rear w/ lip that is molded in. 95-02 z24 sides or 03+ sides either or both. It has power windows and sunroof.
Full interior that comes with it just needs to be bolted down, exhaust that still needs hooked up, really I have everything for it i just dont have the time to put it back together and finish painting it.
All the bodywork is clean but never got a chance to buff and wet sand after painting it since I painted it a little late in the year last year. bumpers are not painted due to me changing my mind on the way i was going with it but I do have a drift kit and head lights from a 95 in my shed that are painted i think which will go with the car if wanted.

I'm asking a pretty firm 1000.00 for it but really i think that's a pretty decent deal

Here's a few pics

located in Rock Island IL 61201 and it isn't licensed so i cant go meet anywhere
any questions just ask
Thanks Zack

Re: Selling my 98 project cav
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 5:27 PM
can get more pics up if need be as well

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:05 AM
Are you stuck on selling it as a whole, or would you be interested in parting a few things out?
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 4:09 PM
let me know what u want and well talk

Sunday, April 04, 2010 4:33 PM
pmd
Sunday, April 11, 2010 4:13 PM
850???? someone come get this out of my garage

Monday, April 12, 2010 3:37 PM
put up a list of some parts you may want to part out. i'd be interested in a few things possibly.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 10:23 PM
i'd so take those rims. ugh

WiGM-Tuners member.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010 10:25 PM
thanks those turned out a lot nicer than i thought they would kind of bummed to see them go with the car

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 10:45 PM
Part it.

I'll buy the doors, wheels, and sides...

Kinda thinking the whole damn thing....

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 11:13 PM
850 for doors wheels and sides i'll toss in a bunch of extra parts also ha

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:08 AM
i would take half the car ;p 400?
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:47 AM
zack i'll b in touch with you soon about that hood as long as it's in good condition

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 4:43 PM
ok guys car is pending but if it falls through ill let everyone know

Monday, April 19, 2010 10:43 PM
ok guys I have a few more things for sale
First i have a turbo kit. I got it about a year ago used its never been installed on anything I've had but the guy i bought it from said it was a good kit when he had it. i have everything but couplers and injectors. I have pics of alot of it pm me for pics. I bought it for around 1500 and I'm selling for 800 obo.

next i have a eco motor. I bought for 150 a few years ago. I think it has around 40k on it. Im letting it go for FREE get it out of my garage. Frist one to come get it gets it.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:11 AM
whats wrong with the eco? i might come get it. ill be at cordova may 1st and 2nd with a truck and trailer, (my car on the trailer) if thats incentive for you

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 8:06 AM
i dont really know if there is anything wrong with it i just got it awhile back and was going to build it up and drop it in but I'm getting out of the j-body scene kind of. not to worried about making a fast car anymore just gonna make what i have look good and then leave it at that. I dont have a truck or i'd bring it out to ya and hang out a bit but my house is only like another 20-30 mins away from there. well see what i can do tho.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 4:27 PM
let me know. i should be there from 9-? on the 1st and then not sure what time im getting there the 2nd. nothing a few of us cant lift. or i may be able to swing by depending on time after the event.

nothing like having a spare eco lol. you are more than welcome to come watch the first. i cant remember how much for spectators off the top of my head. should be a good time though.

Saturday, April 24, 2010 3:06 PM
car is sold

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search