FS: 2000 Cavalier T/C - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: 2000 Cavalier T/C
Saturday, May 01, 2010 9:12 AM
Due to health reasons, I really cannot finish the car to the point that I want it to be in. So I am offering it up for sale as is. Asking $3000 OBO. :cry:

Basically needs to be put back together. Still some electrical Gremlins going on, inside, but other than that, the car was solid. I have new bumpstops for the front end also. Look at the pics in the link, and the ones you see of the car apart, is how the car sits now. It just needs to be put back together. There were extras that I had purchased to put on the car, that it didn't have before. They are the LS Sport Rear Bumper, RK Sport Front Lip, and Z24 Side Skirts.

Click on my profile for most of the mods.

Click link for pics..............

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v471/ ... _Pictures/

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: FS: 2000 Cavalier T/C
Saturday, May 01, 2010 9:19 AM
Sorry, here's the correct link:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v471/tommet/Cavy_Pictures/

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, May 01, 2010 11:15 AM
Some of the profile info is incorrect for this car. There is no longer a "Vizzion" Turbo kit. After Tom bought the car, I ripped that junk @ss kit off and we redesigned and made a whole new turbo kit but used the old turbo. Shortly after, I installed a Turbonetics T3 Super 60 turbo, 42# injectors, a new intank fuel pump and an MSD inline fuel pump. The Emange was also removed as this was the start of the electrical gremlins. There is a tune on it, but it is by no means a finished tune. If somebody off the .org buys this car and puts it back together, I will gladly do a re-tune for no charge if they keep the current setup. I will also be more than happy to convert the car to a Speed Density (LD9 SC Reflash) and totally retune the car if the purchaser buys the correct MAP sensor. The reason for the tune not being finished is due to the car being gutted for body work and to redo wiring that was hacked before the OP/Tom purchased the car. Anytime we went to attempt a flash, the connection was lost due to a short. That has since been fixed.

I hate to see the car go Tom, but as a good friend I totally understand. GLWS.

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Saturday, May 01, 2010 5:37 PM
Thanks for adding some info brotha! Much appreciated!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 4:14 PM
Bump............

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 7:28 PM
Price Drop............$2500 OBO.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 7:34 PM
i totally would if i had the money right now
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search