hey - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hey
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 9:29 PM
hey i got some white 17ins with alrite tires

Re: hey
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 9:31 PM
sorrry about this post i was replying to someone and it just made a post out of it , if you are a moderator please delete this thanks
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 10:04 PM
Marek K wrote:hey i got some white 17ins with alrite tires

Now i know your roofie......

Thursday, May 06, 2010 9:49 AM
Cheesecake wrote:

Now i know your roofie......

Bahahahahaha!!!
Thursday, May 06, 2010 11:16 AM
lol why? i am not , i actually have white rims but mine are sick as hell , paid over a gran , and his are umm some @!#$ racing rims lol with chrome lip
Thursday, May 06, 2010 1:32 PM
Marek K wrote:lol why? i am not , i actually have white rims but mine are sick as hell , paid over a gran , and his are umm some @!#$ racing rims lol with chrome lip

Your so full of @!#$ dude ur Roffie, rafal, jbody ralph, Marek K, oh and Raise the Roof-ie. I like how ur knocking ur own so call friends rims. But I thought he got rid or his car? and where r the pics of this so call supra he got. plus im pretty sure u stole those rims too.
Friday, May 07, 2010 9:04 AM
inbeforethejboattacks

Friday, May 07, 2010 12:06 PM
i hate how people think i am him ! if you want pics of hist car ask him not me or any other info bout him to all you "roofielovers" roofie@wp.pl is his email , geez.
Friday, May 07, 2010 12:50 PM
We know your him and I still want my money

Friday, May 07, 2010 1:04 PM
lol...I think I sold Roofie my old KHM cluster........he paid me..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/709168#
Saturday, May 08, 2010 6:08 AM
lol i have it now bleco , he put the old one in and gave me that one for 20bucks

Sunday, May 09, 2010 7:47 AM
why the @!#$ would you want a kmh cluster in the states?

Make it look like you are faster?

Sunday, May 09, 2010 8:27 AM

cool story.

i have black 17's with amazing tires.

All I want... is a little of the good life
Sunday, May 09, 2010 8:38 AM
Marek K wrote:lol why? i am not , i actually have white rims but mine are sick as hell , paid over a gran , and his are umm some @!#$ racing rims lol with chrome lip

i bet mine are better, roofie

Monday, May 10, 2010 8:36 AM
Mike wrote:why the @!#$ would you want a kmh cluster in the states?

Make it look like you are faster?

I purchased it on EBAY, becuase my MPH cluster took a sh!t and it was past warrantly. It was a better deal then all of the MPH cluster that I found at the time..So that is why I purchased it. I now have BCC cluster in MPH. LOL.. my buddy thought one time I was going 60 in a 35, he was scared....it was funny.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/709168#
Monday, May 10, 2010 11:05 AM
lol when a cop pulled me over (67mph on a 40mph) he was like do you know how ffast you were going i am like yeah about 95-100 he is like step out and put your hands on the hood , then i had to explain i meant km no miles lol funny story tho
Monday, May 10, 2010 2:32 PM
hilarious. could you tell it again?

Monday, May 10, 2010 7:17 PM
Marek K wrote:lol when a cop pulled me over (67mph on a 40mph) he was like do you know how ffast you were going i am like yeah about 95-100 he is like step out and put your hands on the hood , then i had to explain i meant km no miles lol funny story tho

Can I have your babies? Please.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search