Ding Ding Ding I have parts car that im going to sell stuff off of cheap!!!! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ding Ding Ding I have parts car that im going to sell stuff off of cheap!!!!
Tuesday, June 01, 2010 3:09 PM
Yup guys and gals, I bought me a parts car today and I'm gonna sell some stuff if anyone wants anything. But I'm going to take stuff off too, but here is a list of the things I'm gonna take: front and rear bumpers, top and motor, transmission, dash pad. Other then those things let me know the car is 100% complete. The engine is knocking and is a LD9 so the block is prolly trash but everything else on the engine is good such as heads cams and so forth. OH this is a 99 Z24 Convertible. The seats are prolly no good since both windoiws didn't go all the way up and are now soaked so if anyone just wants them as a possible re-upolster job just come and take them free. But the doors windows window motors and everything else (no windsheild its cracked) is good, such as headlights tail lights radio climate control, cluster, and whatever anyone can thing about. If u guys need anything let me know. As soon as the buzz stops and I'm done stripping the parts I want the car is going to sent to the junk yard. So come and get it ppl. Let me know!!!

Re: Ding Ding Ding I have parts car that im going to sell stuff off of cheap!!!!
Tuesday, June 01, 2010 3:42 PM
It's cool seeing the older members getting back into it!

GLWS!

Re: Ding Ding Ding I have parts car that im going to sell stuff off of cheap!!!!
Tuesday, June 01, 2010 3:49 PM
Lol yeah and it seems that since I got back into it I jumped into it head first lol. Not with 1 but 2 J Verts and now a parts vert lol but its cool I'm gonna make a comeback over the next year or so heheheheheh

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 4:13 PM
i need the two back panels for the interior lol

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 4:31 PM
Azncavi I know there in good shape so I can sell those but the only problem is I have no idea where to ship them from. But don't worry if ur serious ill look around. Only thing is I'm not stripping the car just yet, tmo I leave for 10 days to Tacoma WA and ill be back on the 13th then I gotta put my girls car back together then get the other car to my house and start stripping it so it will be sometime before I get this car into my house and torn apart. What I'm trying to do is get a list started of what people want this way ill know what to take off the car and what not to worry about. So if u want the back interior panels ill take them off when I get the car to my house and we will consider those already sold. I'm thinking like 40 pls shipping for both??? Is that bad or no?? U tell me.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 4:44 PM
Also!!!!! If anyone does want something write it on here so ill get notified abt it right away since the emails come to my phone, and PM's don't tell me till I come to the site. This way response time will be kept to a min. Obviously anything crazy heavy will have to pickedup or I can meet someone somewhere but make it reasonable. I'm not out to make a ton of money on this car if I make my money back cool if not cool, I'm trying to get what I need and help some others out with cheap prices and whatnot. So just say what u want, and ill tell u if I can do it and price. And remember the seats were soaked so there prolly garbage but if somone wants them for whatever reason, come over and take them for free. So yeah just let me know and once we agree on the price and if I can get it then just get the money together and we can do paypal or something or u can pick it up and once I say its sold, the part will be yours once off the car no problems. But I will NOT ship the part before I have the money. So if u can't trust me, then unless u can come out here with cash and take the part then idk what we will do lol. Thanks guys and hopefully I can help some ppl out here, let's tear this babi apart and salvage a few nicer J's by the sacrifice of this one lol.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 5:23 PM
How much for the convertible motors

boostedz24
Tuesday, June 01, 2010 5:26 PM
Boosted, sorry but the top and the top motors I'm keeping. For my girls car. Sorry man.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 5:34 PM
Alrght man thanl though

boostedz24
Tuesday, June 01, 2010 5:40 PM
If you really need one or 2 I know where u can get them foir 75 pls shipping each on car-part.com they have a ton of stuff. Not too bad on price but it gets the job done lol hope this helps!

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 6:24 PM
Alright man ill check the site thanks alot

boostedz24

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 6:49 PM
damn 40? hell yea... take your time.. i hate how mine dont have the tabs in place. be careful with yours. they are easy to break. just let me know. july would be great ahha. also need power window motors and the driver side window.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, June 01, 2010 7:02 PM

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 7:42 PM
Azn: so does that mean u will take the back interior panels??? Just asking bc idk if u thought the price was too steep or whatnot lol. And I have the motors and the windows but I think the motors are shot and I think shipping the glass would be hard to do and not get broken but if u want the glass ill give it to u for 10 bucks pls shipping. And yeah ill prolly start ripping the car apart end of may early june. If u want me to hold those parts for u I will and we can ship it all at once. But the sooner I get the money the sooner ill ship the parts. But if u really want/need them just let me know I'm sure u can pull less then 70 bucks (I'm guessing shipping prolly won't even be near that for both panels and glass since there all lite) for everything u need lol.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 7:51 PM
oh yea i ment it as 40 is cheap.. specially if they are in better shape then mine. the glass i can pass on.. mine are just chipped at the top corner on the driver side. but if the passenger motor is good ill take it. i have some koni yellows for the fronts if your in need. but they kinda of leak from the top when you adjust them. but work great still. lol i have two sets of reds for me.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 8:36 PM
Hey mike it's Luke. Long time man lol. If AznCav doesn't take the passenger window motor I will take it . I also wouldn't mind an extra stock fuel pump and housing. Also if it's an auto I need the plastic ring that goes around the shifter on the center console.
Tuesday, June 01, 2010 9:01 PM
Dragracemyz24 wrote:Hey mike it's Luke. Long time man lol. If AznCav doesn't take the passenger window motor I will take it . I also wouldn't mind an extra stock fuel pump and housing. Also if it's an auto I need the plastic ring that goes around the shifter on the center console.

Lol hell yeah man, it has been!!! And yep im back, FULL FORCE!! lol. We may need to do some Pm'ing bc I see your trying get some parts too. Lol. The fuel pump and housing (hell if u want the tank too) is yours, ill do it all for 30 (unless we do some kind of bartering hehehehehehe) the power window motors in the fronts I think are junk, but ill check when i get back from my vacation (but im pretty sure they are since the pass window didnt go up all the way and the drivers side is iffy and i didnt move it), if Azncavi dont take them (if there good) then u can have them. The plastic ring ill just give you (if its there), and like i said, i may be talking to you especially about your hood and wheels, since u need the wheels i have on my 00 Z and there brand new tires and all. But we will talk dont worry.

Wednesday, June 02, 2010 10:52 PM
Check your PM.

Thursday, June 03, 2010 6:42 AM
04 ECO SPORT wrote:Check your PM.

Thursday, June 03, 2010 12:43 PM
Pm's sent back. Sorry about the delay, im in Tacoma Wa right now till the 14th. But I still have access to the internet. So still feel free to keep the list going. So far I have this list going:

Powerwindow motors=Trash cant sell they dont work right
Trunk lid and tail lights (maybe)=JUCNBST
Rear Interior Panels: AZNCAVI

Lets keep this going and only send a frame to the Junk Yard hahaha. Thanks guys!!!

Thursday, June 03, 2010 3:18 PM
I just sent you a pm, but I didn't see that your out of state until the 14th so it's no biggie thats cool with me consider the trunk and tails sold.

Thursday, June 03, 2010 4:05 PM
i need front seat belts if you can help. sorry bout the pm

Thursday, June 03, 2010 9:10 PM
No prob man and I don't mind the pm's as long as I am told about them lol, so don't be sorry. But everyone remember I'm out of town right now, ill be back on the 14th but I gotta finish my girls car before I can start to rip this car apart so time is a virtue as this won't happen next week ok. But as long as we start a list were good, everything people say they want ill consider them sold and sold to that person so worries. Ok thanks guys in a little bit ill update the list I have going now. Nothing is secret or anything all the stuff I'm trying to sell for stupid cheap and still make it worth it for me to do the work and remove it so yeah keep the part requests coming.

Thursday, June 03, 2010 9:18 PM
damn were abotu 12 hours apart. next time bring the verts lol

Thursday, June 03, 2010 9:22 PM
Hahahaha yeah 3 day drive with the verts pls gas, or 4.5 hour plane ride lol yeah or next time u can come by me in chicago lol.

Thursday, June 03, 2010 10:22 PM
yea i dont think my ground hugging vert would like that at all lol. time to go lower ! lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search