Srt?and cavy? - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Srt?and cavy?
Tuesday, May 04, 2010 1:13 AM
Ha! J's a bunch of slow cars, must not know wtf ur doing buddy. But then again, if u have all that money and cars what u supposedly have, then why the helll r u modding a J???

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:30 AM
Hey Carrie How hard would it be to switch over the front bumper to a sunfire?? was there a thread previously that some one did it? it would be sweet to see a pic of it

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:58 PM
~NiKki~ wrote:Hey Carrie How hard would it be to switch over the front bumper to a sunfire?? was there a thread previously that some one did it? it would be sweet to see a pic of it

I hope you aren't serious......But I'm pretty sure you are....

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 3:05 PM
Mike wrote:
~NiKki~ wrote:Hey Carrie How hard would it be to switch over the front bumper to a sunfire?? was there a thread previously that some one did it? it would be sweet to see a pic of it

I hope you aren't serious......But I'm pretty sure you are....

haha i am bored at work just browsing through threads... i don't know what i want to do with my car yet
but i saw that and pondered on it for awhile then a did a photoshop (really bad one) but it looks weird but intriguing all at the same time thats all lol
i'll post my pic lol

Like i said bad photoshop but meh

Thursday, May 13, 2010 9:58 AM
haha

Thursday, May 13, 2010 11:19 AM
Looks like a shark that had sex with a wall..

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Thursday, May 13, 2010 1:14 PM
Alex Richards wrote:Looks like a shark that had sex with a wall..

HAHA so lol'd in RL

Thursday, May 13, 2010 1:20 PM
i like how the reflection is different too

Thursday, May 13, 2010 11:01 PM
Alex Richards wrote:Looks like a shark that had sex with a wall..

sounds hot!

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Friday, May 14, 2010 7:59 AM
Nikki, your Sunfire is so clean. Please don't ruin it. If you're going to do anything bumper-wise, stick with factory Sunfire bumpers i.e. '95-'99 GT, '00-'02 GT, or '03-'05. It will be much less work and they will fit and look so much better than any aftermarket bumper ever would.

For the rear you could either do a full Cavalier swap, bumper and all, or do the partial one like I did with the trunk lid and taillights.

Friday, May 14, 2010 8:33 PM
so did dude settle his debt?

Saturday, May 15, 2010 12:29 PM
Nope...

Pimping out his slut mother has no provided money either... Noone wants to pay for old roast beef that looks like it got caught in a stampede.

Saturday, May 29, 2010 11:51 AM
Darkstars wrote:Nope...

Pimping out his slut mother has no provided money either... Noone wants to pay for old roast beef that looks like it got caught in a stampede.

yum. send some over my way.

Sunday, June 06, 2010 11:38 PM
Darkstars wrote:Nope...

Monday, June 07, 2010 12:50 AM
ill buy a piece of that ass just to help you out man

z yaaaa wrote:other than the nasty hood dent, steelies, 4X4 ride heidt, crooked front license plate, body color b pillar covers, 2200, lack of tint, and overall boringness of the car id say she's perfect!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search