Selling 99 Z24, 5 speed, 100k miles - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Selling 99 Z24, 5 speed, 100k miles
Friday, June 11, 2010 1:15 PM
Well, the time has come to get rid of my 99 Z24. I'm up to 3 cars again and the Z24 is the odd car out - it's not as fun as my fun car, and it's not as DD friendly as my new acquisition.

With that being said, I've had the car since July of 2004. I bought the car with 43k on the odometer, it just crossed 100k earlier this week. I've taken good care of the car and always made necessary repairs at the first sign of trouble. The car has a new water pump that is roughly a week old, and a new alternator and headgasket within the last couple years. I've driven it from coast to coast with no issues and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

Mods are listed in my registry entry - however please note that the car will be sold on the stock wheels and cooper tires - not the 16"s it is pictured with in my registry.

I'll be up front - the car has some exterior blemishes from parking in a college town for 3 years, but nothing horrible. The windshield is cracked from some dbag kid throwing a snow/ice ball as I was driving this last winter, the rear defrost doesn't work and the car will need rear drums and shoes soon.

I'm asking $3000, but I am negotiable. I'm not looking for trades, only to sell the car.

I'm in Ottumwa, IA zip code 52501. Check out the car and hit me up with any questions or anything.

Re: Selling 99 Z24, 5 speed, 100k miles
Friday, June 11, 2010 1:25 PM
I will talk to my buddy. He's looking for a 5 speed Z..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/709168#
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search