Ding Ding Ding I have parts car that im going to sell stuff off of cheap!!!! - Page 3 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Ding Ding Ding I have parts car that im going to sell stuff off of cheap!!!!
Monday, June 14, 2010 10:51 PM
No problem, can ya do 15 for the set with buckles? Im also gonna call the place i know for ur fogs and let u know a price on those. Pls i still need to find out of UPS can ship everything lol. Shouldnt be a problem with them, as long as its not too heavy which I know it wont be, Bc so far you want the rear interior panels, maybe the front headlight housings and now the rear seat belts right? And so far your looking at 95 pls shipping, and i wont make anything on the shipping, ill even send u a copy of the shipping bill so you know lol. But so far thats what ur at. Let me know.

Re: Ding Ding Ding I have parts car that im going to sell stuff off of cheap!!!!
Monday, June 14, 2010 11:04 PM
not worried bout a receipt lol i can pass on thw headlights. also forgot to ask what color the panels were lol. i can also pass on the fogs. i can pull it from the local yard. finaly got a Z there. so update for me, these are for sure

rear panels
belts

Monday, June 14, 2010 11:09 PM
List so far
Transmission/Top/Top Motors/Misc Interior/Motor mounts=Myself
Powerwindow motors=Trash cant sell they dont work right
Trunk lid and tail lights=JUCNBST
Rear Interior Panels: AZNCAVI
Front HeadLight Housings (Maybe)=AZNCAVI
Rear Seat Belts and Buckles= AZNCAVI
Front Seat Belt Buckles (If correct size)= Nate (The Nasty One)

Monday, June 14, 2010 11:11 PM
crap ok just saw ur post lol. Ok updated list

List so far

the panels are the dark grey or the graphite color. So it will match ur color interior. Ill get photos soon for ya and let u see but from the pics of ur car i seen and what i remember there the same color.

Thursday, June 17, 2010 2:42 PM
Ok quick update. I got the motor into the car last night. So all i need to do is button it up and shes done, and i can get my parts car there. So by the end of the week my girls cavi should be running (crossed fingers) and next weekend the parts car by my house and being stripped. So hopefully everything goes good with my girls car, and we can get this thing going, thanks guys!!

Thursday, June 17, 2010 11:12 PM
how much would you sell the ac compressor for? im in midlothian il so im about thirty minutes outside of chicago which isnt far at all

Friday, June 18, 2010 1:36 AM
aderro89 wrote:how much would you sell the ac compressor for? im in midlothian il so im about thirty minutes outside of chicago which isnt far at all

I can do 25 for the compressor with clutch. If that works, then ill add you to the list and let ya know when its off and ready to go. Im not sure if you read all my posts, but altho i own the car now, i dont have it at my house yet. Im still working on my girls car, and as soon as hers is able to leave the parts car will come in, and start being stripped. So time is of the essence. Should start happening next weekend if all goes well so, please be patient and you will get the parts that are requested ok. Thanks!!

Friday, June 18, 2010 1:40 AM
Grrrrr i wish it wasnt a convertable i need a door..LOL

Friday, June 18, 2010 1:43 AM
Lol, yeah sorry bout that I know the u pull it over here has literally a ton of cavaliers, and there all coupes or sedans, and i bought a complete door, with glass and regulator and motor complete except the actual door panel for like 60 or 70 so it wasnt too bad .

Friday, June 18, 2010 12:59 PM
ya that works perfect and ya i know its not at your house yet its all good. Just let me know when you have it and when i can get the part thanks alot

Cheesecake, i had the same problem my bro smashed ino my door so its messed up. i ended up buying a sunfire door and i thought the molding on it was just glued on like the moldings on cavalier doors. i was wrong it was actually screwed on so if you grab a sunfire door make sure it doesnt have a molding. outher wise it will work like im sure you know.

Friday, June 18, 2010 1:20 PM
o and what kind of condition is the hood in?

Friday, June 18, 2010 3:04 PM
Its actually in good condition. Just a very little surface rust right under the bowtie. But since its white and will need to be painted it can be fixed and will good as new. I can do 20 for with the hinges. The cheapest i found was 44.98 pls tax w/o hinges, so if that works for u let me know!

Friday, June 18, 2010 8:23 PM
**UPDATED LIST SO FAR**

List so far
AC Compressor and Clutch= Aderro89
Hood (Maybe)=Aderro89

ALSO!! I still need to find out, but, i may also sell the top motors. I found out yesterday that the switch in the trunk for the top was tripped to manual, and since the motor isnt in the car and no battery, i cant see if that was the problem. As soon as I know for sure, ill post up and keep everyone informed. If they are able to be sold, ill let them go for 50 each bc the cheapet i found them for was 75 each pls shipping and they were not garunteed to work so i think if they are working 50 is reasonable. Thanks guys!!!

Saturday, June 19, 2010 1:19 PM
ya ill have to take a look at the hood because if its in better shape then mine ill grab it. thanks again

Saturday, June 19, 2010 2:27 PM
stock exhaust?

Saturday, June 19, 2010 9:35 PM
Yeah but i know the flex pipe is broken bc not only does the car have a huge rod knock, but it also sounds like a damn airplane. Lol. If you want any part off the exhaust, you can come over, climb under, and take it, for free. Bc i really dont want to try and cut stuff off it, pls I dont have a saws-all lol. And aderro89, yeah no problem, ill still list it as taken, and if u dont want it, no problem. Im going to try and snap some pics of it tmo bc im by my girls house right now, and the car is here at her house, waiting to go to mine, and tmo will be the best time to take the pics. Thanks guys!!! Keep the requests coming!!! Im going to pretty much give the car to the wreckers since i dont have a title only a bill of sale, so let me know what everyone wants!!!!

Saturday, June 19, 2010 10:02 PM
i did a 00-02 front conversion ! lol mmmmmmmmmmm

Saturday, June 19, 2010 10:09 PM
azncav wrote:i did a 00-02 front conversion ! lol mmmmmmmmmmm

pics or gtfo!!!! LOL. Well, start a thread and lets see this sexi conversion!!!!

Saturday, June 19, 2010 10:10 PM
ITS in photomedia right now !

Saturday, June 19, 2010 10:11 PM
Lol, i just saw that lol looking right now lol

Saturday, June 19, 2010 10:11 PM
yup after doing your photosop i was sold again on doing it.

Sunday, June 20, 2010 1:23 AM
azncav wrote:yup after doing your photosop i was sold again on doing it.

I have been seriously thinking abt doing a 03-05 convertion on my car, but there really arent any hoods i like for those years, and I have already bought my hood hehehehehe. I wont put it on the car till its painted, and i got other stuff done, but I will say this is my FAVORITE hood for these cars and I got it for such a good price I could not pass it by, and I was looking for it and got really lucky. I am excited and cant wait to get her on the car, It is the same hood I had on my other cavalier, the yellow one, but I just love the look of the hood so much, and the price im getting it for I just had to. HEHEHEHHE. So, I too am starting lol.

Sunday, June 20, 2010 5:07 AM
do the mirrors work if so how much?

Sunday, June 20, 2010 8:22 AM
ok pm me your number or address and ill see how far it is, i need a stock exhaust lol

Sunday, June 20, 2010 11:46 PM
98zvert wrote:do the mirrors work if so how much?

Umm, I think they do work, not 100% sure lol. When i got the car I didnt check the mirrors, if they work, i can do the set for 40 with the interior switch and the interior covers, and screws. If that works for you let me know!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search