Chi burbs-used Azenis/svt-h/e /4l60e, and more 4 Sale - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Chi burbs-used Azenis/svt-h/e /4l60e, and more 4 Sale
Wednesday, June 02, 2010 9:19 AM
I have my old SVT cobra H/E and cobalt ss H/E filler neck- $100 for both
Factory fuel pump-$40
Road magnet springs with boots $125
Carcustomgrills.com stock sized light weight pulley $50
B&M shift kit for GM 200-r4 trans- $30
Crank-scrapers.com 2200 windage tray and scraper assembly $125

Falken Azenis set taking up space and I'd like to get them out- $100 takes all 4

I have a 98 camaro 4l60e and trans cooler lines, they came out of a car with 89k and were for a project car car that plans changed on$300 takes it

I also have a 75lb YOST machinist vise....it's a beast and you would spend over $650 NEW....it was my uncles and he doesn't want it anymore since he was laid off, it is missing 1 of the 2 locks on the base but still doesn't rotate when the one is locked down$100 firm

I also STILL have my brothers 2004 17inch avalanche rims. They don't have center caps or lugs one wheel has curb rash
TIRES-p265/70R/17 Futura Adventure H/T's with 25-30% tread left-$250

Thanks for looking

Re: Chi burbs-used Azenis/svt-h/e /4l60e, and more 4 Sale
Thursday, June 03, 2010 4:15 PM
4L60E is pending pickup on friday.

Friday, June 04, 2010 9:37 PM
4l60e sold

Saturday, June 12, 2010 9:39 AM
willing to entertain offers/trades.....I just need stuff gone.

Monday, June 14, 2010 7:05 PM
Whats the best you can do on those wheels for the avalanche?? I rlly need some winter tires/wheels for my escalade and idc abt the tires or if it has the center caps or not, they will just be installed in the winter time. Maybe u just wanna come over when i get my parts car and start taking things???? LOL. Let me know, it maybe a little time b4 i can rly pick them up, but once i say i want them and we agree on price, i never back out. Thanks man.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 12:04 AM
I'm going to be in Chicago in a week in a half. What size are those Azenis?

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 5:13 AM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:Whats the best you can do on those wheels for the avalanche?? I rlly need some winter tires/wheels for my escalade and idc abt the tires or if it has the center caps or not, they will just be installed in the winter time. Thanks man.

I'll ask my brother what he wants for them, I'm just posting them up to help him out. I'm going to be in Silver Lake this weekend for Father's day so I can't swing by thurs-monday, but after that I'm free. I'lll pm you with some other questions.

KFLO wrote:I'm going to be in Chicago in a week in a half. What size are those Azenis?

215/45/ZR16

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 3:18 PM
Thats cool man, i still have not gotton the parts car to my house yet so time is a virtue. but everything is still yours as to what u called on my parts car. But ill pm u back and we can prolly work out something from there.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 3:29 PM
if shipping wouldnt be a fortune id take you up on the bench vise

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search