Feeler: performance partout - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Feeler: performance partout
Saturday, June 19, 2010 5:36 PM
I hate to think this, but Ive been having feelings about parting my turbo/build parts and just going more reliable. My car has been turbo daily driven and problem free for the most part, but starting a new job with farther distance, plus have soo many other priorities in my life I need to work on. Maybe some day down the road if I get a daily beater and am more financialy stable with a decent place to store the car Ill regain my passion for modding it, but dont see that being for a good while. Kind of lost interest in the whole car scene and just want a little fun, comfortable, and more reliable

Soo with that being said, Ill still keep and mod the car for suspension and exterior, but mostly to make it more comfortable. I wouldnt mind an m45 again either, since Im 107k now. Heres a list, Ill figure up pricing for everything soon but like said this is just a feeler. Just want a little fun, comfort, and more daily driver friendly

Motor/ build stuff:

1. Full 2.3 oil pump swap
2. Wiseco 9:1 .040 pistons new
3. HO cams, 2.3 exhaust tower and lifters, bored 2.4 tower, new ps hex to mod intake cam( will separate)
4. Cometics .074 hg new
5. ARP head studs new
6. Bare 96-99 head, semi ported/valve job started porting more
7. 2.3 HO manifold, semi polished and fitting tapped in flange, w/ phenolic adapter
8. Mildly ported head assembled with 2.3 springs and ss valves
9. Used crank good shape
10. New aluminum intake mani flange

Turbo setup/ parts:

Have 2 different manifold/dp setups: Both will fit the auto
1. Canadian ebay log external wg, 5-bolt 2.5" ss dp faces dp on pass side, 2 piece and lower section has a 12" dynomax res and should bolt to factory catback, also wg dump. This setup is currently on car
2. Speedcraft log mani external wg, 4-bolt 304ss 2.5-2.75-3" v-band flanged with clamp right after subframe( skilz old setup, rare manifold and tig welded dp)
3. Turbo is a factory grand national t3 super 60, still works great. Has .63ar 5-bolt turbine and .63ar 4-bolt housing for new setup
4. TiAL 38mm wg, 10psi spring
5. Newer style hks ssqv bov, painted black
6. All 2.5 mild steel charge piping welded and painted, 4-ply couplers and t-bolts
7. Earls 4an ss feed w/ restricted fitting
8. ss 10an drain, have a few different misc 10an fittings Ill include
9. gmsc 2-bar map
10. Ford greentop 440cc injectors
11. Portmatched 2.3 HO mani w/phenolic adapter, powdercoated gunmetal, camaro threaded iat (spdracerz and jmarks old mani)
12. Blox polished vacuum manifold, uses an fittings on front of ho mani for vacuum feed
13. Turboxs dual stage boost controller, hardly used
14. Apexi turbo timer
15. New t3/wg/5-bolt gaskets, misc fittings and vacuum hose as well

Misc for sale:
Russel j-body braided brake lines new- $70 shipped
2k dash bezel with tripple pod molded in, needs some finishing- $20
4dr graphite front door panels, passenger a pillar- $30 for both
Autometer ultralite electic oil pressure w/sender- $25 shipped
Autometer cobalt narrowband a/f- $20 shipped

I know there are other things Id like to part with, Ill go through and see and think of pricing but make offers. The turbo setup Id like to go together and may consider trades for m45 setups, if interrested pm me and we can talk.

Re: Feeler: performance partout
Saturday, June 19, 2010 10:03 PM
how about your lip ? lol

Re: Feeler: performance partout
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 7:24 PM
I was wondering where my old intake manifold went!!! I spent a lot of time on that thing! (and sent it to MI to have Todd Miller Powdercoat it for me, lol)

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search