FS: kicker amp - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: kicker amp
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 8:39 PM
got rid of my subs and got this just sittin around, paid $250 last year for it lookin to hopefully get $160 at least....... local pickup only thought cuz dont have time for shipping sorry.................. let me know if your interested just shoot me a text 785-418-0113

Re: FS: kicker amp
Thursday, July 01, 2010 5:09 AM
Sweet details dude. I know so much about this amp you are trying to get $160 for.........

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Thursday, July 01, 2010 8:41 AM
ZX750.1 amp

8 psi with m62 and IAT under 100
Thursday, July 01, 2010 1:58 PM
lol my bad was half asleep when i posted this, cody is right its the kicker zx750.1 it doesnt have the bass knob anymore, my head unit had one built in so gave it away awhile back, here are some pics to sorry i learned my lesson now bout posting after being up 2 days ha ha

Thursday, July 01, 2010 3:53 PM
More importantly, I think you should learn your lesson about not sleeping for 2 days LOL

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Thursday, July 01, 2010 5:19 PM
ha ha ya my youngest kid has decided he wants to stay up all night and try and sleep all day , that and taking online classes with two boys runnin around the house is a pain in the ass so i do that at night to lol
Sunday, July 04, 2010 10:08 AM
SOLD!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search