Convertible Boot - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Convertible Boot
Wednesday, July 07, 2010 7:11 PM
Hey guys I just got another Cavaier Converrtible, The car is is super great shape except the boot is missing. Does anyone know where I can find one. It is a white vinyl interior. I would not have a problem with having it redone. I mostly need the rubber parts. would appreciate any help out there. Contact me at booreatta@cox.net
Thanks Chuck

Re: Convertible Boot
Wednesday, July 07, 2010 9:56 PM
Welcome to the white interior club, lol. I think u can find the boot on ebay and if u need the seals there maybe a GP going on pretty soon. Good price considering there normally 500 and over. Goodluck and post some pics of that vert

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 11:00 PM
ebay has a few.. but they are $$$$$$$$$$$ i got mine for 50 from craigslist two years ago

Thursday, July 08, 2010 2:17 PM
Ok so i reread the post, and I am confused lol, the boot is something that covers the top when its fully down to give the car a cleaner look. But then he talks abt the rubber pieces. I'm thinking seals around the top and front windsheild. OP shed some light on this, so we can help ya a little bit more, and azncavi, ur boot, CAN I HAZZZ???? Lol

Thursday, July 08, 2010 4:47 PM
there tan lol/// but no you cant haha .. this is cali my top is down 90percent of the time haha

Thursday, July 08, 2010 5:36 PM
Lol, yeah here in Chicago, ive had it down most of the time too, but i need that boot. I love the way the car looks with that boot over the top, just makes it look cleaner. But with this guys post, im not sure if he is talking about the actual boot that covers the top, or the damn seals lol.

Thursday, July 08, 2010 5:54 PM
haha yea me too... i dont think he knows whats missing. since there are two different styles. the 3pc and the single pc one

Thursday, July 08, 2010 6:03 PM
See even I didn't know there were two styles. Hmmm guess ill look for the single piece one. Now I know wtf those snaps are on the sides of ny rear panels lol. Ahh well I can't be expected to know everything abt these cars since I've owned a vert for wat 2 months lol

Thursday, July 08, 2010 6:08 PM
the one piece is a pretty penny good luck haha

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, July 08, 2010 6:09 PM

Sunday, July 11, 2010 6:31 AM
Ive never seen the one piece except for a pic on ebay once, dont know what years they came with or weather or not it was and upgrade. I have a white center section but cant find the side parts. Mine were tan as well AZN but i repainted the with the black Duplicolor vinyl paint from teh parts store and they hold up well.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search