Parts for sale - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Parts for sale
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 5:26 PM
Ive got several cavalier parts for sale as listed below, pm if interested.

Trunk from a 2004 cavalier, paint is in great condition, missing a couple of the speed nuts that hold the light bar on. 150 obo pick up only.

[/img

'03-'05 outer taillights 35 shipped, 25 picked up obo

'01 inner taillights 35 shipped 25 picked up obo

Stock cd player from my '04 works great and never had any issues with it. 40 shipped, 30 picked up obo.

Stock 4X6 front speakers 35 shipped 25 picked up obo

Stock 6X9 rear speakers 40 shipped 30 picked up obo

I know this is not a cavalier part but I figured what the heck mine as well list it and see if there are any fish keepers out there in need of a tank. I purchased the tank in 2005 and was in operation for 2.5 years. It has never seen saltwater, only freshwater. I am no longer into the hobby so it needs to go. I will post pictures of the tank and everything included with it tomorrow. Asking 700 obo picked up. The tank includes-
-90 gallon acrylic tank with oak stand and hood
-flourescent lights in the hood
- Mega Flow sump filtration system with pump
- heater
- extra marineland filter pads

Re: Parts for sale
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 5:52 PM
im going to tell you right now your prices are WAY high.

darkstars was practically giving away his trunk lid and nobody wanted it. as for the stock speakers. for that price i can get some cheap walmarts and have better sound.

not dogging you, just saying, if you want it gone, drop your prices...

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 6:11 PM
thanks for the input i kinda had a feeling my prices were high thats why i put obo on pretty much everything. so if any future viewers want any of my random stuff just make me an offer and you will more than likey end up getting it. haha just tryin to make some money back on my '01 trunk swap and my toyota taillights. oh and yeah more importantly im really lookin to start buildin myself a saab turbo setup to hold over my boost needs until i can do something like you have vince. i recently read through your old boost thread and i really learned alot from it

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 7:05 PM
Would you be willing to sell just the spoiler off the trunk?? And where are you located??

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 7:12 PM
That could be a possibility, and im located in carpentersville illinois

David

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 7:23 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:Would you be willing to sell just the spoiler off the trunk?? And where are you located??

x2

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 7:39 PM
Joviticus wrote:
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:Would you be willing to sell just the spoiler off the trunk?? And where are you located??

x2

HEY HEY HEY thats mine!!! LMAO

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:31 PM
pm' ed

Thursday, July 15, 2010 8:28 AM
I bid $100 for spoiler

Thursday, July 15, 2010 1:05 PM
blackbirdracing wrote:I bid $100 for spoiler

you could buy 4 at my junk yard for much

Thursday, July 15, 2010 1:06 PM
he told me that he wont ship it so im out of this one

Thursday, July 15, 2010 2:05 PM
Money sent

Friday, July 16, 2010 7:47 AM
it will ship out today jovictus and i will pm you a tracking number

David

Saturday, July 17, 2010 10:52 AM
where at in carpentersville?

Sunday, July 18, 2010 9:33 AM
right by algonquin, on the cornor of randall and huntley road

David

Sunday, July 18, 2010 1:22 PM
no @!#$? i grew up on algonquin and pyott in LITH i'm still over that way quite a bit, next time i'm out there we should do a photoshoot

Sunday, July 18, 2010 4:56 PM
wow i know exactly where that is, i used to play baseball right off of pyott. a photoshoot definitly sounds good to me!

David

Sunday, July 18, 2010 7:51 PM
sweet, i'll pm ya next time i'm going to be in town

Sunday, July 18, 2010 10:32 PM
blucavvy wrote:sweet, i'll pm ya next time i'm going to be in town

Hey If you guys are interested, im trying to get a meet going for the Illinois people. Both of you guys should show up!! Were thinking schaumberg at a forest preserve so we can have alot of parking and if people wanna take pics it would be a great background, and around middle Aug. Check out this thread clicky and post up. We can use all the help we can get. And the more the better. If you guys think this is something that you would be interested in, let us know!!!!

Sunday, July 18, 2010 11:26 PM
25 shipped for the speakers?

Monday, July 19, 2010 11:48 AM
Quote:

sweet, i'll pm ya next time i'm going to be in town

sounds good to me

Quote:

Hey If you guys are interested, im trying to get a meet going for the Illinois people. Both of you guys should show up!! Were thinking schaumberg at a forest preserve so we can have alot of parking and if people wanna take pics it would be a great background, and around middle Aug. Check out this thread clicky and post up. We can use all the help we can get. And the more the better. If you guys think this is something that you would be interested in, let us know!!!!

that would be great ive been lookin to find some local j-body guys for awhile

Quote:

25 shipped for the speakers?

for all 4?

David

Monday, July 19, 2010 1:37 PM
fronts

Monday, July 19, 2010 3:30 PM
Quote:

fronts

pm sent

David

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 11:43 AM
replied

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search