Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!! - Page 14 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!!
Saturday, December 25, 2010 10:23 AM
that does me no good... i have a wrecked one too

Saturday, December 25, 2010 6:27 PM
Then fix it...

...problem solved

I have no signiture
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 4:23 PM
Hey guys!!! Well, I know its been a while since this thread has been active. But I got some good news. I have the year book coming this way either this week or next. So I am going to try to set this up. On the 29th which is a Saturday the last one in the month, Im thinking we meet up, take some pics, have dinner and bs. Kinda like a meet of sorts, but so everyone can sign the book that wants too. LMK. I would say this weekend but im booked, and sunday is the bears game so I know most people would not want to miss that. i personally dont care. If that works for you guys LMK. Im only gonna have it for a short time, so we gotta get this done!!! Thanks guys!!!! Lets rep the Illinois J's!!!!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 6:09 PM
wut time we looking at i work sat
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 6:31 PM
As far as I know, the 29th is fine with me.

I have no signiture
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 7:14 PM
Green03- anytime in the afternoon, or mourning, whichever is the best for everyone. Doesnt really matter to me, as long as we get some people to sign this book

Whalesac, SSSSHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAWWWWEEEEEETTTTT!!! LOL.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 5:45 PM
oh no lol well i want to really do the yearbook but im not gonna be able to on the 29th since that is Winter Ball at my gfs school soo mike if u can and willing to set up another day for u and me to get togeather and do this but i know for a fact that i cant on the 29th srry

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 6:34 PM
Umm, actually guys look at this. I am booked with my customer that was suppose to come to me this weekend is coming next weekend. SOOOOO, if people want to get together this saturday lets do it. It dont have to be a meet persay but enough to get pics, and ill bring some black paper so you can do your page and such. Ill print out the pics at home, but depending on ink price, they maybe black and white, unless you guys wanna bring some pics and draw/sign up a page before, then all you need to do is just get it to me. Soo, let me know guys!!!!!!! Sorry about the date change, but i just found out about it this mourning, and forgot to post it up.

Thursday, January 20, 2011 8:30 AM
lol that should work for me depending on where we meet at cuz i am very limited right now for money wise especially for gas but i can prolly work something out if its not too far

Thursday, January 20, 2011 10:48 AM
Niece's and Nephew's birthday party is Saturday...so I won't be there.

I have no signiture
Friday, January 21, 2011 4:33 PM
OH COME ON!!! Then whalesac, email me a couple pics of something of ur car, and ill get it in there. Anyone else wanna do something tomarro?? Let me know. Corey I see ur in, but im hoping to get a few more people in on this. But im wondering if its gonna be snowing tmo or not. Either way, if anyone wants to get in on this, just say so, we can meet somewhere, take a few pics, then call it a day. Ill bring the camera and some blank paper so you can sign-draw-or whatever else you will like. If nothing more, ill just put myself in it and send it off. Come on ppl, lets do this!!!!!!!! Lol

Friday, January 21, 2011 5:53 PM
lol yea im in as long as i dnt have to drive very far cuz i am very low on money and gas for this two weeks soo if its somewhat close to me then im in other wise i may have to just send u some pics. and right now my car needs a good cleaning so ill just bring the pics i had done my self before winter hit hard and then we can pick the better of the ones i have and use that if thats ok with u?

Friday, January 21, 2011 5:59 PM
like where abouts are u thinking of meeting up???

Friday, January 21, 2011 6:04 PM
Lets do this, anyone wanting in on this, since meeting up is prolly not going happen, bc I dont want to drive far right now (I had food poisening yesterday and still getting over it so not feeling the greatest) just email me the pics, and a page you can draw or whatever and ill just print it out and put it into the book. Either way doesnt matter to me. Im gonna take it on a trip of downtown as soon as I get it, and take some pics with it

Friday, January 21, 2011 6:09 PM
ok ill send u some pics in alittle while but one question what is this drawing thing?

Friday, January 21, 2011 6:13 PM
Well, I gotta put a page in there for you. So if you can draw and scan into your computer, your welcome to do that this way I can put ur own personalized page in there. Ya know, pretty much one u have signed and such.

Friday, January 21, 2011 8:09 PM
ok mine was sent to ur email

Saturday, January 22, 2011 10:36 PM
Got it, and good job, looks great! Im gonna try and put ur pics on that one, since were suppose to have one page each. But either way ill figure it out for ya!

Saturday, January 22, 2011 10:42 PM
Also for anyone that wants in on it, send me pics of your car, with a little intro page for yourself. A signature or whatever is fine. Ill print the pics and put them into the book myself. So go nuts!! Send it to Mikezayed02@gmail.com and ill get them and go from there! Come on guys!!!!!!

Monday, January 24, 2011 6:06 PM
Haha ok mike thanx for puttin it in for me and yea u can change anything or modify watever ya need to lol i was just in a creative mood that night so it worked out

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 3:59 PM
Got the book today, anyone else wanna get in on it?!?! Let me know, I have a week with it, and maybe a day or two extra, so let me know!!!!

Thursday, January 27, 2011 5:01 PM
want some pictures of my cheap jeep....LOL

Saturday, January 29, 2011 4:49 PM
There's nothing aesthetically pleasing about my car...pictures of it would be a waste of both our time.

I have no signiture
Tuesday, February 15, 2011 5:21 PM
WAKE UP CHICAGOLAND people

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 5:29 PM
No!!! Lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search