Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!! - Page 10 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!!
Monday, November 01, 2010 3:36 PM
lol im game for whatever.. but the date might not be alright.. not sure.. we are having a buy 3 get 1 free tire sale at work and its some weekend near the end of this month.. and dec. 11th i have drill

Monday, November 01, 2010 4:02 PM
i'll try and make it, next time you @!#$s are making the drive! lol, there's alot of western iowa guys that'd probly be down for coming as well if we could keep it western illinois/eastern iowa next time. but i'll for sure try to make it to this one.

(and yes whalesac, that's a nice little microbrewery you mentioned. about 5 minutes from my house.)

Monday, November 01, 2010 4:31 PM
1. Mikez AKA Sneezy +1 Where ever, either date.
2. James (macktruck84) +1(maybe), local for now, farther for in the summer

The place I was thinking of is called Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant. Link here.

Also, I have a thought for something for next summer for something local for me. It is a new recreational center that had opened up earlier this year. All the info on the location is listed here.

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Monday, November 01, 2010 4:49 PM
Bronzecav; Thats why I said the 3rd or the 17th. If anything we can always have it set for the 17th. This way everyone get the time to ask bosses for off or leave early or whatever. This is still over a month away as of today. Im thinking we do this on the 17th. This way its a month and 3 weeks away. That should be ample time for everyone to try and plan or do whatever is needed for this.

Blucavy; Def this spring/summer Im going to make that trek out to the quad cities to go to a meet, or even set one up to where us northern illinois guys take the drive out there. Hell, I was willing to do it this time. But dont worry, U come out here, Ill def make it out there. If we set up something like around the spring/summer then im sure a bunch of more people will be more thenw illing to make the drive out there, and have one huge ass meet. Especially since some of the guys were talking about how nice it is on the river in spring/summer, and the potential for great photo ops! Im definatly in!!!!!

Monday, November 01, 2010 5:15 PM
we dont need a month and 3 weeks to get a meet going...why not do the 27th......and we have 3 legit choices.....2 brothers tap house (warrenville), rock bottom (warrenville), Ram (schaumburg) ,

Monday, November 01, 2010 6:06 PM
Well, If you guys want too, then go ahead, but I wont be able to make it since thats going to be my sons birthday party. His real bday is on the 29th but since thats a monday, I cant have it then, but if you guys wanna make it for the 27th go for it. I know our meets are pretty much few and far between, but its going to pick up. Unfortunatly Nov-Dec are hard times for people to make it out. But its up to everyone. If everyone wants on the 27th then just decide a place. I *MIGHT* be able to make it but I doubt it since Ill be with my son probably at chuck e cheeses that day. Unless you guys wanna make the meet there Lol

Monday, November 01, 2010 6:31 PM
I vote Showbiz Pizza...errr...Chuck-E-Cheeses meet / Mike's son's birthday party.

I have no signiture
Monday, November 01, 2010 8:10 PM
1. Mikez AKA Sneezy +1 Where ever, either date.
2. James (macktruck84) +1(maybe), local for now, farther for in the summer
3. Corey Christer (fallencav99) +1(AJ)(Maybe) where ever(local preferred), either date(27th preferred), depending on time

Monday, November 01, 2010 11:56 PM
we can do the 28th also (my birthday) it doesn't have to be on a saturday

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 1:30 AM
Cheesecake wrote:we can do the 28th also (my birthday) it doesn't have to be on a saturday

That would work!!! Any objections????

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 2:02 AM
OH!!! Im also getting the JBO yearbook in the next few weeks, and ONLY can keep it for 5 days, so when im up for it, ill post it up and see if we can get a few people together to sign add pages and such to it, unless I get it on the date of the meet, which would be titties

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 2:03 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:
Cheesecake wrote:we can do the 28th also (my birthday) it doesn't have to be on a saturday

none here.

I have no signiture
Tuesday, November 02, 2010 2:19 PM
what time would we be talking? i have a 2 1/2 hour drive back home to make

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 3:04 PM
Im thinking since it maybe on a sunday that we have it around 4-5. This way everybody who drives out can get home at a reasonable time. I dont work till 3pm so it doesnt matter what time I get home so im not worried about anything.

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 3:33 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:Bronzecav; Thats why I said the 3rd or the 17th. If anything we can always have it set for the 17th. This way everyone get the time to ask bosses for off or leave early or whatever. This is still over a month away as of today. Im thinking we do this on the 17th. This way its a month and 3 weeks away. That should be ample time for everyone to try and plan or do whatever is needed for this.

Blucavy; Def this spring/summer Im going to make that trek out to the quad cities to go to a meet, or even set one up to where us northern illinois guys take the drive out there. Hell, I was willing to do it this time. But dont worry, U come out here, Ill def make it out there. If we set up something like around the spring/summer then im sure a bunch of more people will be more thenw illing to make the drive out there, and have one huge ass meet. Especially since some of the guys were talking about how nice it is on the river in spring/summer, and the potential for great photo ops! Im definatly in!!!!!

i could make it the 3rd and or the 17th.. sounds good to me im up for anything..

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 3:40 PM
Whalesac wrote:

none here.

Could u do it on a sunday the 28th Bronzecav???

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 6:37 PM
sorry can't make it. apparently i'm not allowed to go to car meets.

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 8:15 PM
blucavvy wrote:sorry can't make it. apparently i'm not allowed to go to car meets.

WTF U TALKING ABT lol.

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 9:11 PM
blucavvy wrote:sorry can't make it. apparently i'm not allowed to go to car meets.

almost as bad a sneezycheezy not being able to have a real engine in his car

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 10:08 PM
Cheesecake wrote:

lmao... mike might as well just swap in a ecotec to make cheescake happy, or just hurry up with the 3800 lol

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 11:47 PM
silver03cavii wrote:
Cheesecake wrote:

lmao... mike might as well just swap in a ecotec to make cheescake happy, or just hurry up with the 3800 lol

Cheesebuger, shut it!!!

Silver, i know right!! But unfortunatly the money I was hoping to have isnt going to happen, so the 3800 is going on the back burner, and im just going to work with what I have the LD9 So for now, im just keeping the LD9 until I can afford two things, 1 to have the car down for a very long time and 2 the 3800 and all its wiring and such. I just cant have the car down for very long since its the only car I have now. Lol. But im still wanting the 3800 but moneies right now wont allow me to.

Wednesday, November 03, 2010 5:03 AM
we have a 3 day tire sale the weekend of the 28th or i would be able to make it

Wednesday, November 03, 2010 1:18 PM
Whalesac wrote:

none here.

The 28th would be a better bet for me and my step dad so yea that would be a better one

Wednesday, November 03, 2010 11:49 PM
Well, then lets do this on the 28th!!! Now we just need a where.

Thursday, November 04, 2010 4:21 AM
Ram wheeling
Ram Schaumburg
two brothers warrenville
rock bottom in warrenville

My vote ram schaumburg

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search