Its running - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Its running
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 4:46 PM
Well after a long battle and now time to work on it the Cavalier is running good. I had to put in a racetronix fuel pump to get my fuel pressure right under boost finally I had a day to work on it and it runs great. Maybe when I get registration back on it I'll take some pics of it.

Re: Its running
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 10:02 PM
very nice
i hope for mine to run soon

8 psi with m62 and IAT under 100
Thursday, July 29, 2010 7:17 AM
why wait for registration for pics, I would like to see them now since that kit was on my car at one point.......

Thursday, July 29, 2010 9:47 AM
I'll see what I can do. Got to get it cleaned up pretty dusty since Its been sitting for a couple months

Thursday, July 29, 2010 10:08 AM
awesome, glad to hear it man. hows family life?

Oldsmobile all motor > Saab/Opel boosted
Thursday, July 29, 2010 2:40 PM
great how bout you?

Thursday, July 29, 2010 8:04 PM
Alright here are some very dirty garage pics. I promise better pics will come soon maybe in the driveway tomorrow lol.

Older pic of my son but had to throw it in

Friday, July 30, 2010 6:49 AM
Very cool. Nothing wrong with getting the kid started early. I remember working on my little tike's peddle car in the garage when my dad was doing sidejobs at home....now I can't leave any of my cars alone. haha

Friday, July 30, 2010 9:12 AM
what the?? where's the sweet hahn TB box/connector that ryan had? that was badass.

family life is great man.. and the boy is cute!

Friday, July 30, 2010 2:24 PM
I have it but apparently there is something wrong with them. I don't know though never tried putting it on

Friday, July 30, 2010 5:20 PM
The benefits of being a painter

So what's next? I have no idea really. I suppose my next plan is to get a wideband and buy perry's suspension off of him

Saturday, July 31, 2010 5:37 AM

Saturday, July 31, 2010 6:50 AM
ive got an innovate lc1 i wont use thats brand new i did however lose the exhaust bung. i sold my ln2 turbo car and never got around to installing it. 150 shipped if your interested. i can get pics later as well

Saturday, July 31, 2010 10:28 AM
now im not entirely sure but you may need to get a catch can off the valve cover breather. i think they are known for spewing oil bigtime out a regular filter like that.

Saturday, July 31, 2010 11:34 AM
JUCNBST: can I get some pictures?

z yaaaa: I'm not sure either but no problems yet

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search