Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!! - Page 11 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!!
Thursday, November 04, 2010 2:06 PM
I'm down for whenever...

Where ever... (cheesecake's driving)

Thursday, November 04, 2010 2:40 PM
Cheesecake wrote:Ram wheeling
Ram Schaumburg
two brothers warrenville
rock bottom in warrenville

My vote ram schaumburg

Where ever u guys think is good. I never heard of these places lol

Thursday, November 04, 2010 7:05 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:
Ram Schaumburg
two brothers warrenville

My vote ram schaumburg

Where ever u guys think is good. I never heard of these places lol

u and me both on not knowing these places lol oh well doesnt matter
one other thing is it may be only me because my step dad may not come he says that would be like a bump on a log since he would be prolly not in the same age area as the rest of us

Thursday, November 04, 2010 7:07 PM
oh and the 28th of this month or december just double checking so i can write it down and im too lazy to go reading back in the pages

Thursday, November 04, 2010 8:01 PM
Corey Christer wrote:oh and the 28th of this month or december just double checking so i can write it down and im too lazy to go reading back in the pages

Its looking like the 28th of November. And its cool if ur step dad comes. Were all between 20-30 older dont mean anything, as long as he dont mind us being stupid and talking @!#$ then its cool lol

Friday, November 05, 2010 6:26 AM
Were all between 20-30 older dont mean anything, as long as he dont mind us being stupid and talking @!#$ then its cool lol

yeah and some of us are older than 30...

Friday, November 05, 2010 8:06 AM
haha alright ill talk to him when he gets home with my mother since she is getting a surgery today. but no promises

Friday, November 05, 2010 9:31 AM
Ram Schaumburg
two brothers warrenville

My vote ram schaumburg

soo like it doesnt matter which place there all gonna be 1hr 30 from where i live to warrenville and that is the closet one the others it about another 30 mins or more

Thursday, November 11, 2010 3:36 PM
SOOOOOOOO.....................................

We doing this???? Lol So far it looks like the 28th at the Ram Schaumberg???????

Yes

No

Maybe?????

Lol

Thursday, November 11, 2010 7:01 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:SOOOOOOOO.....................................

We doing this???? Lol So far it looks like the 28th at the Ram Schaumberg???????

Yes

No

Maybe?????

Lol

lol umm sure lol thats the farthest from me bit im sure someone else has to drive further than me so its doesnt matter im up for it either way

Friday, November 12, 2010 7:12 AM
What time are we planning on the 28th? I work sundays at 6pm but I could request off. I haven't been following the thread since I posted pics.....I'm lazy and busy playing black ops.

Friday, November 12, 2010 9:21 AM
hey this is off the subject but how is that game i mean i havent bought any games because my ps3's lazer took a crap

Friday, November 12, 2010 10:31 AM
I like it alot, people ( myself included) can't run around with rpg's and tubes and one man army all day. You actually have to be a good shot. My kdr is actually better on cod-bo than it is on mw2 because I don't have to resort to tubing to keep non stop to fight everyone. I really like the fact that you can buy your gun attachments and perks and what not even though you have to wait until certain levels to unlock things. Now you get all the stuff you want for whatever gun you want asap. Plus if you do a split screen battle with a friend at home you can make your own classes for offline use that have everything unlocked. And the kill streaks won't earn you your other kill streaks like a pred to get a chopper etc etc, you have to earn them with legit frag/bullet kills.

Friday, November 12, 2010 11:56 AM
JUCNBST wrote:I like it alot, people ( myself included) can't run around with rpg's and tubes and one man army all day. You actually have to be a good shot. My kdr is actually better on cod-bo than it is on mw2 because I don't have to resort to tubing to keep non stop to fight everyone. I really like the fact that you can buy your gun attachments and perks and what not even though you have to wait until certain levels to unlock things. Now you get all the stuff you want for whatever gun you want asap. Plus if you do a split screen battle with a friend at home you can make your own classes for offline use that have everything unlocked. And the kill streaks won't earn you your other kill streaks like a pred to get a chopper etc etc, you have to earn them with legit frag/bullet kills.

ahh yea now thats gonna push me to find a replacement lazer so i can even play cuz its kinda pissing me off that i cant go out and buy new games like this one that seems as tho its alot better than most and play them ohwell
hey thanx for tellin me bout it

Friday, November 12, 2010 2:13 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:SOOOOOOOO.....................................

Yes

No

Maybe?????

Lol

Well, I'll be there, regardless if no one else is.

I have no signiture
Friday, November 12, 2010 2:41 PM
LONG time lurker newbie poster. id been willing to show up if this is still on, btw JUCNBST your valve cover rocks
Friday, November 12, 2010 4:07 PM
yea i will more inlikely be there as long as i can find the place and what time r u planning this?

Friday, November 12, 2010 4:11 PM
well considering ill have a clutch in the car by the time it snows, and my car doesnt see snow, i wont be making it. come spring time ill probably get out more. as well as an extreme tuner photoshoot coming to chicago or indy

Friday, November 12, 2010 5:00 PM
Im thinking this. Since its a sunday and all, and everyone usually relaxes on sundays, im thinking this should be done around 5 at the Ram In Schaumburg. Someone, if anyone has Cheesecakes number, text his goofy ass and fill him in. He turned into a ghost lol. So that works. The 28th at the Ram at 5. We can meet there at 5, and chill for a few mins to give everyone a chance to get there if there running late. So about 5:15 we can head inside. Gives everyone the chance to get there. Then we can head in, get the table and go from there. Make sense?? If were all in agreeance then that should work!!

Built N Boosted, even tho you wont have ur car, you should still come through. Have a few beers, and bs with us. Just bc ur car ill be in storage, donest mean you shouldnt come. But its ur call. Look at Cheesecake, he brought a Volvo to the last meet lol. It was still a good time. But either way, keep us posted.

Jeff, its up to u about work buddy. If you wanna call it off go for it, but I wouldnt say to do it. But again, its ur call. If anything instead of killing a V day, or loosing the day all together, see if you can come in a hour late or so. Ur call, but I feel bad with u asking for the day off. But again, this is ur call also.

Jay, Hope you come through!! Hopefully by this time Ill actually have the yearbook thats being passed around the site worse then a 2 dollar hooker. Either way, Im going to bring some paper we all can sign, and Ill put it into the book when I get it if I dont have it by then. Ill also remember my damn camera this time!!

Whalesac, hell yeah!! Ill be there with ya buddy

Corey; Yeah man, sorry about the drive, but IIRC someone came up from springfild the last time. But hopefully this summer we can have a nice huge meet, and maybe even make a weekend to go and hang with the WI Gm Tuners!

Friday, November 12, 2010 5:34 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:Im thinking this. Since its a sunday and all, and everyone usually relaxes on sundays, im thinking this should be done around 5 at the Ram In Schaumburg. Someone, if anyone has Cheesecakes number, text his goofy ass and fill him in. He turned into a ghost lol. So that works. The 28th at the Ram at 5. We can meet there at 5, and chill for a few mins to give everyone a chance to get there if there running late. So about 5:15 we can head inside. Gives everyone the chance to get there. Then we can head in, get the table and go from there. Make sense?? If were all in agreeance then that should work!!

Corey; Yeah man, sorry about the drive, but IIRC someone came up from springfild the last time. But hopefully this summer we can have a nice huge meet, and maybe even make a weekend to go and hang with the WI Gm Tuners!

Alrighty i shall do my best to find the place and get there lol i may be there early for the fact of i dont know that area that well so i will be leaving my place early and depending on traffic and how well i can find it will depend on when i get there but i will try to shoot for that 5-5:15 range.

And hell dnt wrry about it ill live and besides i love to drive my car anyways lol

Umm one other thing who ever on here wants to you can txt me just say who u are in the txt so i know who other wise i dont answer it lol (816)-646-6027

Friday, November 12, 2010 5:57 PM
ill be working when this is going on regardless. time is money. and i get plenty of money for my time lol

Friday, November 12, 2010 6:34 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:ill be working when this is going on regardless. time is money. and i get plenty of money for my time lol

Yeah, So do I but im off on the weekends so no worries.

Corey, thats cool, Ill take ur number down and shoot u a txt. This shall be interesting. My ex wife and her husband will be in town that weekend hahaha, anyone wanna make him disappear??? Lol, jkn! But im looking foreward to this, it should be fun!

Friday, November 12, 2010 7:31 PM
ill be there if i canfind the place
Friday, November 12, 2010 8:08 PM
green03 wrote:ill be there if i canfind the place

http://maps.google.com/maps?um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=ram+restaurant+schaumburg&fb=1&gl=us&hq=ram+restaurant&hnear=Schaumburg,+IL&cid=0,0,11666121860368158937&ei=RuvdTMyrKJOJnAfancmDDw&sa=X&oi=l ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CCUQnwIwAQ

here this is the route that im gonna use if it stays the same lol if not the here is the written part:

1. Head south on N Oak St toward W Chebanse Ave/Co Rd 3400 N/Co Rd S 800 W
0.2 mi
2. Take the 3rd left onto W 1st S St
0.1 mi
3. Continue onto Chebanse Rd
0.2 mi
4. Turn left to merge onto I-57 N
56.8 mi
5. Merge onto I-94 W
10.6 mi
6. Take exit 51H to merge onto I-290 W toward W Suburbs
28.7 mi
7. Take exit 1B for IL-72/Higgins Rd toward Woodfield Rd/Illinois 58 State Route/Golf Rd
0.4 mi
8. Slight right at E Frontage Rd
1.0 mi
9. Turn left at IL-58 W/Golf Rd
0.5 mi
10. Turn right at Roosevelt Blvd
0.3 mi
11. Turn right at McConnor Pkwy
Destination will be on the right
0.3 mi

Friday, November 12, 2010 8:20 PM
Ya know, if you go to google maps, and go to the get directions, and type in China - Japan and look at direction 43 its pretty funny. and do the same for United states to Japan and look at 27 and 42 those are funny also. Just some useless information that I found out, and found it funny

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search