Brand New 00-02 Toyota Fenders w/ side markers - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Brand New 00-02 Toyota Fenders w/ side markers
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 8:13 PM
Ok so lets try this for the third time, Ive got a set of brand new, unpainted, in GM primer 00-02 toyota fenders for sale. They come with USED side markers from a saab that still have the pig tails attached. I am looking to get 175 for everything. The fenders are located in Channahon, IL but I am in Chicago, IL so if you are between there I can meet you and exchange goods. Email me at anthony.r.obrien@gmail.com for pictures of them. Thanks for looking, and I already looked into shipping these....way too expensive so they are pick up or meet up only. Thanks for looking guys.

Re: Brand New 00-02 Toyota Fenders w/ side markers
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 11:49 PM
k. i'll take them! would u meet in kenosha WI?

WiGM-Tuners member.
Thursday, August 12, 2010 7:17 AM
iGTP wrote: The fenders are located in Channahon, IL but I am in Chicago, IL so if you are between there I can meet you and exchange goods.

I could be wrong but I'm fairly sure this doesn't say, I'll drive to Wisconsin to come drop them off. Thats a hell of a deal for Toyo fenders, get off your lazy ass and go get them.

Saturday, August 14, 2010 6:23 AM
Darkstars makes a damn good point, Kenosha is only 1 hr 23 minutes from Chicago. How about this, Ill bring them up from my parents house to my apt in Chicago this Sunday, if you really do want them this time then ill drive to one of the northern suburbs so you don't have to sit in all of the traffic? Does that work?

Saturday, August 14, 2010 12:07 PM
I have a better idea, meet him Sunday at Kettle Moraine by Whitewater

Saturday, August 14, 2010 7:15 PM
toyta cavalier stoped being made in 2000 so you need to do your homework. and shouldnt the side markers be gm and not saab. they must be fake
Saturday, August 14, 2010 7:45 PM
Your an idiot.

First off 00-02 fenders are different than 95-99 fenders because of a bracket for the corners lights.... These fenders and the Toyota cab fenders that fit the 00-02 style lights. Make sence dumbass? Next time do your homework and look into the Saab lights while your at it, until then STFU

Saturday, August 14, 2010 9:28 PM
Ryan, thanks again for patrolling this thread for me, but sadly enough i'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow.

Nate: Thank you for trying to call me out but as Darkstars has stated the fenders fit a Cavalier from 00-02 because they share the same fender design. The side marker lights are, your right, made by GM but came off of a Saab 9-3. By now you should realize that GM uses may of the same parts across platforms. Now that I've done your homework for you I guess all I can say is you're welcome.

Does anyone have interest in these I promise they are real....even the side markers.

Saturday, August 14, 2010 10:24 PM
emailed

have you read the RULES yet?
my carDomain updated 6/11/10 Forged and Supercharged

Saturday, August 14, 2010 10:59 PM
id like them if they would fit the tuner front end. i have yet to see them meet up remotely well.

good luck with sale.

Sunday, August 15, 2010 9:13 AM
Buy this man's stuff, Awesome guy to deal with.

I'll have to give you a ring next time I'm out there Anthony

nate winston wrote:toyta cavalier stoped being made in 2000 so you need to do your homework. and shouldnt the side markers be gm and not saab. they must be fake

Fool, Be quiet.

Sunday, August 15, 2010 10:56 AM
Chris: emailed back with pictures.

Mike: thanks for the kind words man and yes definitely shoot me a call if you're in the area

Sunday, August 15, 2010 11:43 PM
i will be in Kenosha this Saturday the 21st for a meet! i'd offer more for your inconvenience!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Monday, August 16, 2010 4:40 PM
Cant on the 21st. From the 20-22nd ill be in Davison Michigan. Any other weekends that you're free?

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 11:50 PM
the weekend after should be fine!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Saturday, September 04, 2010 8:40 PM
SOLD.

Thanks again man! I will enjoy them!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search