need a front bumper cover 03-05 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need a front bumper cover 03-05
Monday, August 16, 2010 9:25 PM
Hey guys looking for a bumper cover for sale somewhere close to northern il. Would prefer. A ls sport but will take anything. Let me know what you got and how much. Thanks guys

My Sig Was To Big

Re: need a front bumper cover 03-05
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 12:56 AM
If your near chicago I think I can get one for about 50-60 brand new, not a LSS bumper, but if you really need one, it could work. Lmk.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 3:46 AM
Hey man im near chicago. Where at exactly are you getting it from. I would prefer a lssport but if one don't come up soon ill use a base cover. Let me know the details. Thanks

My Sig Was To Big
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 2:05 PM
Hey man. I dont remember the damn places name, but its a aftermarket OEM company that I bought some parts from already and there really good. Plus, with where I work at they get huge discounts from there. I never had fitment issues with them, and a guy I work with always buys things from there for cars he has and has never had complaints. I called them, and unfortunatly they do not have the LSS bumpers, as all the places I deal with dont, but they do stock the standard cover, and my price is 30 plus tax, and this is brand new in a box. If thats something you want, LMK, and we can meet up on a saturday mourning since they close at 1pm on saturday and since I work mon-fri 3pm-1130pm it would be the best, and Ill take you with me, and you can just pay for it right then and there.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 9:45 PM
Hey man im def interested. I work in lombard is that close to that place? Um if you wouldn't mind could you get me a price on the foam block that goes behind the cover and a rear base cover also. Thanks man and here is my number so we can figure this out 8152892719. Thanks again man. Oh and check on some fenders if you could to please. I would really appreciate it.

My Sig Was To Big
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 12:46 AM
Hey man, Not a problem. Ill call tmo and find out on the foam guard (not sure if they sell that, but ill find out), rear base cover, and fenders. I know where the place is located, its on 29th (I think) and cicero. Not too far from my house. But unfortunatly not near lombard. Like i said, I would need to go with you to get the discount. Im thinking the fenders are around 25 each (thats what I paid for the fenders I bought) and the rear cover should be around the same price as the front maybe a few bucks more. Like I said, Ill find out the prices tmo for ya. And then Ill shoot you a text and let ya know.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 1:26 PM
BoostedEcos wrote:Hey man im def interested. I work in lombard is that close to that place? Um if you wouldn't mind could you get me a price on the foam block that goes behind the cover and a rear base cover also. Thanks man and here is my number so we can figure this out 8152892719. Thanks again man. Oh and check on some fenders if you could to please. I would really appreciate it.

anthony is selling some toyo fenders.... would def be wider for your front of your car.... actually not a very bad idea at all...

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 1:30 PM
Just buy my car. You'll have lots of spares LOL.

If you want wider fenders, make your own. The toyos aren't anywhere near wide enough to cover the meats your running.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search