FS Ecotec 4 Speed Transmission - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS Ecotec 4 Speed Transmission
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 7:02 PM
Hey guys. I have a Ecotec 4 Speed transmission that I didnt know couldnt work on a 2.4. So im sitting on it and cant do anything with it since I have the LD9. Soo, with that said, and following the rules of the FS adds, this is too large to ship and will need to be picked up. Willing to meet somewhere within reason, and for a few bucks more. Nothing crazy like 10 bucks more, but I cant drive 100 miles to meet you tho, make sense?? Im asking $200 for the trans. It does work, came out of a running Cobalt that was rear-end totaled. My buddy bought the engine and thought I could use the trans and I paid him for it, and figured out I cant. So im only asking what I paid for it. Also the trans came out the car having only 40,000 miles on both engine and trans. The trans has not been opened at all, and the axles were seperated to keep the trans sealed, so everything is good. I know it ran good bc my buddy (who now has the engine in his car) saw the car running and driving fine. Just like I said the rear end was smashed badly. So if your interested, Im in Chicago, and ready to get this out of my garage!! Thanks!! Wont find a better deal with a transmission with low miles. Thanks!!!

Re: FS Ecotec 4 Speed Transmission
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 7:29 PM
Also, If anyone needs it, Im willing to come down on the price, but not a ton (I wont sell it for 50 bucks) bc i desperatly need money right now, so I need this gone asap. So LMK!!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 8:49 PM
Still got it ppl, come on!! LOL

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 11:07 PM
pm'd

03 cav
5 speed sedan
Thursday, August 19, 2010 1:34 AM
Pm'd back

Thursday, August 19, 2010 4:20 PM
Trans has sale pending.

Thursday, August 19, 2010 5:41 PM
SOLD

/thread

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search