Ding Ding Ding I have parts car that im going to sell stuff off of cheap!!!! - Page 4 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Ding Ding Ding I have parts car that im going to sell stuff off of cheap!!!!
Sunday, June 20, 2010 11:48 PM
gmanz24 (The Bash Whore) wrote:ok pm me your number or address and ill see how far it is, i need a stock exhaust lol

Pm Sent!

Re: Ding Ding Ding I have parts car that im going to sell stuff off of cheap!!!!
Sunday, June 20, 2010 11:50 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:
98zvert wrote:do the mirrors work if so how much?

Umm, I think they do work, not 100% sure lol. When i got the car I didnt check the mirrors, if they work, i can do the set for 40 with the interior switch and the interior covers, and screws. If that works for you let me know!

Obviously if they work that is, pls shipping.

Monday, June 21, 2010 3:06 PM
UPDATE!!!

Got my girls car started last night, and all seems good so far. So it looks like sunday the parts car will be at my house and will started being stripped. Im going to pm everyone today and let them know when you can come by and start getting your parts. Since i work monday through friday from 3-1130pm part pickups will prolly be on the weekends. Saturday im heading to MI on saturday so ill be gone pretty much the whole day and wont have the time to get the parts car to my house, but sunday ill get it there. So ill prolly start having peoplestart coming by sunday for the easy stuff. As far as the engine stuff goes, the ac compressor and such, that will be a little bit longer, just bc i still need the car to run until i get the back end taken apart, so i can move it around. Thanks guys, and i cant wait to get this over with, and everyone to get there parts, and send this to the junk yard so i can have my garage back! LOL.

Monday, June 21, 2010 3:36 PM
Oh, and im not sure if i have said this before but im gonna throw this up there, but im NOT looking for money for this car. If you guys want or need something off this car, and you have aftermarket parts lying around that you dont want, dont need, or ae just trying to get rid of, let me know. I would much rather get parts to fix up my car, or my girls 96 vert, instead of the money. So pretty much im saying this, me and my girl have 2.4's in our cars, her car im open to ideas about. Im just looking for lowering kit, some wheels (VERY willing to trade my wheels and tires with parts off the parts car for a nice set of 17 or 18" wheels with tires pm me for more details MY TIRES ARE 100% BRAND NEW!!!) and a lip kit. Nothing major. But again, if I cant use it on my car, im also building my girls car, so whatever you have let me know!! Im not a rich person, but if i can get you some parts off my parts car, and maybe a little cash, if i can swing it, maybe we can make a deal. Never hurts to post and ask, or send me a PM and ask. Im open to pretty much anything!! Thanks guys!!!!

Monday, June 21, 2010 3:44 PM
yeah that works for the mirrors

Monday, June 21, 2010 4:17 PM
98zvert wrote:yeah that works for the mirrors

Ok. No problems. Ill also keep you posted as far as shipping will go when i find out ill let you know, and then u can paypal me the money with the shipping, and ill send them out right after that. So as far as im concerned the mirrors are sold. List as of now follows.

UPDATED LIST SO FAR

List so far
Transmission/Top/Top Motors/Misc Interior/Motor mounts=Myself
Powerwindow motors=Trash cant sell they dont work right
Pass Side Plastic Seat Cover= Previous Owner
Trunk lid and tail lights=JUCNBST
Rear Interior Panels: AZNCAVI
Rear Seat Belts and Buckles= AZNCAVI
Front Seat Belt Buckles (If correct size)= Nate (The Nasty One)
AC Compressor and Clutch= Aderro89
Hood (Maybe)=Aderro89
Both Outside Mirrors w/ all attaching equipment=98zvert

Monday, June 21, 2010 7:14 PM
hey bro check out the post i made on photomedia.. i made a lip well kinda.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 12:23 AM
98zvert wrote:yeah that works for the mirrors

Hey man, quick thing, i checked out the car tonight since i went by my girls car, and its missing the passenger side plastic interior cover. Is that ok, or did u actually need that?? Let me know, thanks!!

Azncavi, Lol, ill check it out now!! But i may not post bc im down to 16 left for the month lol.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 11:30 AM
its ok about that piece i have the inner piece

Thursday, June 24, 2010 3:31 PM
Sooo, i got off my butt and got the prmo membership. Only for a couple months right now, but i plan on getting the full year affter these expire. So here is a update! Been working on my girls car, and running into issues left and right. Still looking good to grab the parts car sunday. Dont worry everyone, i have been trying to get her car done and good like crazy so i can keep on schedule. So i have not forgotton about anyone. Im looking around for boxes for Azncavi and ur panels and seatbelts, and for 98zvert for your mirriors. As soon as those are off, im going to UPS and going to find out shipping costs. So if you guys can, email me with your addresses so i can get them ready and keep them in my trunk until the money is sent then i can just head straight there and ship them. Also so i can get the shipping quotes to be as accurate as possible. Ok. Thanks alot guys!!!

Sunday, June 27, 2010 11:22 PM
]BIG UPDATE!!!!

So i got the parts car to my house, and shes already half stripped down. Got some good news and bad news. Good news is 90% of the parts everyone asked about are going to be pulled in the coming week. Only 1 persons request so far is not going to be able to be filled due to damage to them that i didnt know about till i got in the car and actually saw it. Azncavi, sorry bro, but ur panels are what im talking about. When I got into the car, i saw the passenger side rear panel and the speaker grille is smashed, and there are all types of scratches in the top so they look like crap. So im not gonna be able to sell those to you since there damaged. Sorry buddy. But everyone elses parts should be good to go.
98ZVERT your mirriors are already off the car, and ready to go, I should have your shipping quote within a day or two, just gotta get a box and and get to the UPS store.

Transmission/Top/Top Motors/Misc Interior/Motor mounts=Myself
Powerwindow motors & rear interior panels=Trash cant sell they dont work right
Pass Side Plastic Seat Cover= Previous Owner
Trunk lid and tail lights=JUCNBST
Rear Seat Belts and Buckles= AZNCAVI
Front Seat Belt Buckles (If correct size)= Nate (The Nasty One)
AC Compressor and Clutch= Aderro89
Hood (Maybe)=Aderro89
Both Outside Mirrors w/ all attaching equipment=98zvert

I got a pic of the hood for you Aderro89 im going to post up now. Also JUCNBST your trunk and tails are already off also. I also have a few ppl that have msg'd me and ill be msging them back right after this. Thanks guys!!! Oh Nate (The Nasty One) ill get your measurements prolly either tmo mourning or tmo night, and post them up for you so you know ok!

Monday, June 28, 2010 5:07 PM
boo for you ! lol no jk.. ill take the belts still.. trade you headlights lol my 99s for your 02s you know you want to

Monday, June 28, 2010 6:21 PM
azncav wrote:boo for you ! lol no jk.. ill take the belts still.. trade you headlights lol my 99s for your 02s you know you want to

Okay and again sorry abt the panels I was pissed abt the too. And cool abt the belts ill be prolly tearing into her more tonight so ill keep ya posted. If u want azncavi ill trade ur projector headlights for a stock set of 95-99's but I'm not giving my front end up lol I wub it too much lol but my girls car is a 96 and could use those projectors that u have just lying arund, and they would go to a good home lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, June 28, 2010 6:23 PM

Monday, June 28, 2010 9:21 PM
haha... i also have the harness from my front end.. oh and i have no need for 95-99 style anymore lol. plus these are stock lens with the projectors. find me a lip and ill give you every piece i had for my verts front end.. also have a filler panel for the z bumper. you know you want that aha

Monday, June 28, 2010 10:13 PM
azncav wrote:haha... i also have the harness from my front end.. oh and i have no need for 95-99 style anymore lol. plus these are stock lens with the projectors. find me a lip and ill give you every piece i had for my verts front end.. also have a filler panel for the z bumper. you know you want that aha

Dude if i find a lip, im keeping it for me! lol. But if i come across something ill let ya know. But i do want your lights. And ur filler panel. Sure there isnt something else off this car that i can ship you and we can trade, ur projectors and filler panel for the seat belts, and.......... LOL. Also you need to pm me ur address so i can get a shipping quote for you within the next couple days. I got the parts car in finally and shes almost torn all apart. I may just steal the interior dash parts and maybe center console but idk yet lol. Oh, if anyone wants it, i do have the dash cluster and whatnot, and im not taking the tranny, so if someone wants that it too is up for sale too. BUT that will be a pickup only item!!! Thanks guys!!! 98zvert, I will have your shipping quote tmo for sure okay!

Monday, June 28, 2010 10:38 PM
haha i want the wings west lip. but i cant justify myself paying that much right now.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 12:47 AM
azncav wrote:haha i want the wings west lip. but i cant justify myself paying that much right now.

Lol, yeah i hear ya. I had someone on here pm me asking about the interior, wanting to trade me a wing, i said sure. I told him the seats got wet, but can be cleaned out, and i told him to come and get them, and nothing still, so idk. I wouldnt mind the wing but if he backs out, then fine. I would much rather parts for my car, or my girls car, instead of money. But if they dont have extra parts that they wanna trade off, ill take the cash! lol. But yeah, WW is crazy expensive. Im also hoping to start to get the interior off tmo night after work, but idk yet, as long as its not crazy humid then i should be able to. Pls i gotta remove the trash rear panels to get the back seats out to get ur belts out, and then i can start taking the top off the car. Oh, im going to post up those pics too of the hood, and the car in general, pls i did some work on her tonight, and pulled the front bumper out got the fog lights out, and the corner lights and did a little bit cleaning them up. That 3M Headlight Restore Kit works wonders when done right!! LOL, you will see when i post those pics up, lol.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 1:43 AM
Well here are the pics of the outside of the car, the hood in particular. So Aderro89 can see it. It looks like its beat up, but the real only problem is the surface rust right by the bowtie, the black blotches are actually tree leaves and tiny branches and such come to think about it i dont even think that it has any dents on it, just weather beaten.

And now to the light pics. The first pic is the BEFORE fog light pic, notice how its literally painted over......

Here are the after. The one on the left needs a little bit more work, but not too bad for the 3m restore that i had left over lol

And these are just a couple of shots of the clear corner lights that were in the bumper that were slightly painted over also, these came out pretty damn good lol

Not to shabby for 15 mins of work lol

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 9:56 PM
those bumper lights are stock...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 10:49 PM
Oh I know I just didn't want to pay for new ones when I had a see worth cleaning up

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 11:54 PM
oh ok lol.. well i do have my amber ones..

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 2:48 PM
Oh so do I on my girs car now but me and her both agree the clear looks better on her car lol that's the only reason I clened those up pls I'm not trying to spend anymore money on her car right now and give my car some lovin lol. Great bf I am huh lmao.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 4:07 PM
haha... eh i tried. i need more mods asap!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 4:11 PM
azncav wrote:haha... eh i tried. i need more mods asap!

Agreed. I want those red things you had over your headlights in some of your old pics. I think that would look killer on my girls car. Also, too bad i dont live closer to you bc i would be all over you asking you to sell me your front bumper the SF one lol. Its all good. If everything goes right i should have my new hood on in a few weeks just gotta get her painted and such, and im still trying to find other things. Lol

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 5:04 PM
my old z24 bumper? i acutally have a brand new unpainted z24 bumper lol. those eye lids were actual TRD eyelids from street-line. id sell it to you. but i shipping would be close to 100 or more
also you might be interested in these... for droptops..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/95-05-Cavalier-Sunfire-CVTB-Trunk-Interior-Carpet-Parts-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZModelQ3aCavalierQ7cSubmodelQ3aLSQ20SportQQhashZitem35aa673293QQitemZ23049 2156563QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, June 30, 2010 5:05 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search