Parts FS Clear Tails, Clear Corners(and OEM), Tail Light Black Outs - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Parts FS Clear Tails, Clear Corners(and OEM), Tail Light Black Outs
Sunday, September 19, 2010 3:30 PM
I found some parts in the storage when I moved back from the Navy so here they are. I forgot to mentions I live in Indianapolis now so you can either pay shipping or wait till I am in IL visiting family to come pick the item up.

APC Clear Tail lights - $100 + Shipping

GTS Black outs - $30 + Shipping (Pending sale)

Clear turn signal housing 00-02 - $15 + Shipping

Stock turn signal housing 00-02 - $15 + Shipping

Please PM any inquiries in case the post gets deleted

Edited 5 time(s). Last edited Sunday, September 19, 2010 8:10 PM

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Re: Parts FS Clear Tails, Clear Corners(and OEM), Tail Light Black Outs
Sunday, September 19, 2010 4:34 PM
what year are they for?

Sunday, September 19, 2010 5:59 PM
cavalierguy99 wrote:what year are they for?

It would help if you said the item you are inquiering about. I will assume you want the clear tails and they will fit any cavalier.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Sunday, September 19, 2010 9:04 PM
tail lights are 95 up, covers are 95-02
headlights are 00 up

Sunday, September 19, 2010 9:09 PM
KC StreetFire (Casey Schaaf) wrote:tail lights are 95 up, covers are 95-02
headlights are 00 up

You mean turn signals not headlights and they are 00-02 as listed I figured they all were pretty self explanatory with the pics so I only posted the years on the ones that were not universal for more then one time frame.

Sunday, September 19, 2010 9:30 PM
you sir are correct lol, i just threw that out just in case this fellow was retarded and couldn't figure that out.. but on a technicality, i was wrong too

Sunday, September 19, 2010 9:35 PM
KC StreetFire (Casey Schaaf) wrote:you sir are correct lol, i just threw that out just in case this fellow was retarded and couldn't figure that out.. but on a technicality, i was wrong too

I wouldn't say retarded I bet he is just ill informed and has never seen these tail lights before. Not like they are wide spread like any other tail light out there for the cav.

I laughed a little when you posted saying headlight and 00-up heh nothing about the headlight system is the same from the 00-02 style to the 03-05 style But thanks for posting that info.

Friday, September 24, 2010 7:16 PM
i want the stock corners.
Saturday, September 25, 2010 6:31 AM
Dragracemyz24 wrote:i want the stock corners.

You would message me when I am already in IL and the parts are in Indy haha. I will get back to you tomorrow when I am back in Indy.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 12:30 PM
Thursday, October 21, 2010 8:19 PM
Still have all the parts let me know once I move I can ship everything. All of it is packed up ready for the move for now.

Thursday, October 28, 2010 6:34 PM
Parts are going in the trash on Monday and no I will not give them away only for shipping charges. It is not worth my time to ship them if I am not making any money. The JBO is the same as it always was when its time to pay people have every excuse on why they can't or they never answer back. I <3 JBO

At least the garbage man will take them with no excuse hahaha.

Thursday, October 28, 2010 6:37 PM
Hey Ill give u 20 for everything. Least u make some money Lol

Edit thats 20 plus whatever the shipping is lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, October 28, 2010 6:38 PM

Thursday, October 28, 2010 6:45 PM
I'll do $30 plus shipping just for the clear tails. Quote to 49544 if you want?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, October 28, 2010 6:46 PM

Thursday, October 28, 2010 6:47 PM
The clear tails are the only thing that's not getting trashed they are already packed never got an offer so never unpacked them. The parts taht are going to the trash are the tail light covers and the stock corner lights.

Price is firm on the clear tails

Thursday, October 28, 2010 6:50 PM
Lol, thank god! I actually picked up a set of clears last weekend. I just really didnt want those to go into the trash. Unfortunatly i picked them up for a little less then what ur asking, but nonetheless, im just glad those arent going into the trash lol. Yeah the rest is meh, Hopefully you sell them and get them out of ur hair Goodluck man!

Thursday, October 28, 2010 6:54 PM
Booo, I wish I could still find the set I saw for $50. Worth a try haha

Thursday, October 28, 2010 6:56 PM
Yeah I can't let them go for dirt cheap since i know they are extremely hard to find. Supply and demand

I hope to sell the clears and the others but the corner lights and the blackouts are going to the trash on Monday morning. So if no one puts up the cash by Sunday night they are gone.

Except for the Clear tails they are going to have to wait to be unpacked before I can ship them if anyone puts up the money. Moving next Saturday so doing some cleaning heh.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, October 28, 2010 6:57 PM

Thursday, October 28, 2010 7:12 PM
The money from this is buying me NHL Center Ice at the new apartment since I will be losing directv and that means no more CSN to watch my blackhawks on. The wife doesn't feel that we need it but she is also not a big hockey fan like I am. She is only interested when we go to the games or whenever she gets to wear the jersey I bought her haha.

Friday, October 29, 2010 12:04 AM
The reason the clear ones havent sold is because there is no DEMAND.....DUH lol

jfwy

Friday, October 29, 2010 3:17 AM
Cheesecake wrote:The reason the clear ones havent sold is because there is no DEMAND.....DUH lol

jfwy

There is demand I keep getting hits on them but no one will put money where there mouth is. Shocking the JBO all talk then when it comes time to pay for something no one has the money. There is the same trend in the GP's everyone wants them no one will pay for them when the times comes.

Friday, October 29, 2010 4:33 PM
Lol, see this is why I try not to say Ill take something. Because @!#$ does come up at the last min. And take the money you had allocated for one thing, and requires u to put it towards something else lol.

Friday, October 29, 2010 8:51 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:Lol, see this is why I try not to say Ill take something. Because @!#$ does come up at the last min. And take the money you had allocated for one thing, and requires u to put it towards something else lol.

Yes but this happens all to often on here heh.

Sunday, January 09, 2011 1:41 PM
Still have the stock corners, clear tails and blackouts.

Sunday, January 30, 2011 8:30 PM
i really dont think any cavys are around anymore just do something fun with them like whip them at a homeless guy or a nun

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search